Name something about yourself that might surprise other people : Swingers Discussion 417281051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumName something about yourself that might surprise other people
TOPIC: Name something about yourself that might surprise other people
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   51 to 60 of 128   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Good point Nofun. Actually, my voice is very close to my mother's (so much for the theory that it's husky because I smoke). From the time I was a teen in my parents home, I learned not to assume the party on the phone knew whether they were talking to me or my Mom or sister. Even my Dad sometimes gets confused. However, sometimes I can't resist answering the phone there and allowing the person to go on and on until I tell them it's not my mom.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Something about us....

Gary has been sober for 14 or 15 years....doesn't touch anything, every now and then he gets my drink by acident..the face he makes is commical!!! SO now I make sure we have different glasses!!!

Me....never touched drugs... I hate to take the meds I do now for migrains .....a lot of you know I sew and bake...but not to the extent...I used to make wedding gowns and cater weddings and other large parties out of my home years ago.....

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Thanks thrill, it was easier to pull off since they live in Seattle so she couldn't see our faces when she was expressing her puzzlement over it. ;-)

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I'm surprised (and feeling so much less the lone ranger) at how many have posted where one or the other never tried drugs. Neither Bacchus or I have ever tried anything. But coming from a family where addictions run rampant, I sure admire all in here who faced that kind of issue and have long term recoveries. Among the many reasons I think I never tried anything is I believe I could be a high risk for addiction. So wine in moderation, sex and love for my J are my drugs of choice. But let's see, what are some other things about us that might surprise people..... When we're alone, J loves to cry over an extremely sad or touchingly happy movie. Legends of the Fall will put tears in his eyes for an hour. I am a voracious practical joker and almost never get caught as the culprit. My latest stunt: On one of my daughter-in-law's birthday, I arranged for her to receive about 50 e-mails and birthday cards from people she's never met, all of whom were loaded with information to facilitate them appearing to know her. She has finally decided it was a joke but has no clue who did it.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I needed help for very severe addiction. NA saved my ass twice. First in 1982. I was lucky enough to crawl out of the muck again in 1990.

I "thought" I could drink in 1989. Oh yeah! Almost died several times doing field work. Now 15+ years later, I go to NA to keep my needed medicine coming in.

I throw no stones at others. My drug of choice is MORE. More sex, more drugs, more, more more. I ended up at SLAA also.

My husband stopped similar to 4play about 22 years ago. He doesn't drink or anything. He's not a meeting person.

I'm not a nazi. I only know what works for me.

Congrats to all.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
15 years almost sixteen Cindee! I didn't go to AA or NA. my brother almost died and I made a promise!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
yum Ashtons are a good cigar NJC! I am a Macanudo fan myself.

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
little tiny? she said 10" long! For that matter as long as it is facing away I am fearless!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Wow, 4play, you've done all that, and you're scared of a tiny little strap-on?

L. ; )

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Bee Bomb...

My confidence is shattered and now I am going into a pic viewing depression! Only you can save me!

(did I mention tenacious?)

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   51 to 60 of 128   End
TOPIC: Name something about yourself that might surprise other people