Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Name something about yourself that might surprise other people
TOPIC: Name something about yourself that might surprise other people
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 128   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Exactly, NJC. They are tempting people to drink and drive by having parking lots. they should have bus stops or cab stops. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18053 posts)
We love Ron White, too! Only seen him on Comedy Channel, though. Just love his routine about taking his bulldog Sluggo to the vet so he could use Sluggo's semen for artificial insemination.

Vet: "Mr. White, why don't you come on back and see how we do this. Then next time you won't have to bring the dog - just a semen sample."

White: "No thanks, Doc. YOU jerk the dog off! He follows me around too much already!"

ROFL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We saw Ron, they call me Tater Salad, in Beaumont. Very funny.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
I have always wondered why bars have parking lots when it is against the law to drink and drive. I guess this is in the wrong topic but Bitsa reminded me about it. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18053 posts)
We haven't traced the family genealogy on Mrs. Valovers' side, but she is almost certainly part Mohawk, although perhaps it could be Cree. Her ancestors were French, and lived in Quebec and Ontario before crossing the St. Lawrence River into New York state.

And almost EVERY family with French-Canadian background has some Mohawk or Cree genes. Those French fur traders were a horny bunch of men!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
My ancestry is 1/4 Seneca, 1/4 Mohawk, 1/4 Scots (specifically a Gaelic tribe) and 1/4 English. Good thing I have that 1/4 English to tone down my otherwise warrior nature!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
M, maybe we're distantly related and got that gene from a distant ancestor. And J can win any tie the cherry stem in your mouth contest. One of the things I just love about the man ;-)

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Well not really although really strong mouth muscles are necessary and you can't have a low gag threshhold. Amazing how these skills are so transferable!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Hey Bitsa, you're the one who said you were in a Beevis and Butthead frame of mind today! Okay, something else surprising about me: I can fold my tongue over backwards without holding it with my teeth.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
You men keep going, one of us women will end up saying something about projectile vomit

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 128   End
TOPIC: Name something about yourself that might surprise other people