Name something about yourself that might surprise other people : Swingers Discussion 4172810101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumName something about yourself that might surprise other people
TOPIC: Name something about yourself that might surprise other people
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   101 to 110 of 128   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The Mr worked in an underground mine for about 6 years, 10 hr shifts,, only saw daylight on the weekends ;) Mrs is a nurse caring for the developmentally disabled. We were also family care providers for 10 years, giving a home to individuals who had no family who would care for them and were themselves developmentally disabled.

Richville NY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
What I find interesting in reading this are all the commonalities we have with others, like learning to read at 3, or working at fast food places for a first job...things I don't usually think about anymore. It's an interesting trip down this path!

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
-My first 4 sex partners all got or had Ph.D.'s (very weird, both husbands, first REAL gf, and an errant grad student.) -I'm shy. Very shy, actually. -I sew (quilts, clothing). -I can wire a 4-way circuit. -I was a born again christian for 5 years or so. -I'm severely learning disabled. -I'm extremely submissive to the very rare, high quality, dominant male. (I have had the pleasure to meet two.) -I like men as much as women. I merely find more women sexually appealing. -I have worked in stained glass, leather, metal, lumber, a huge number of materials. -I'm into comfort over style. -I worked in a lab developing radiopharmaceuticals. (what a great line on a first date)

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
When it comes to things like fishing, and despite nearly a half century of flyfishing experience (caught my very first trout on a fly- a brown trout - at the age of 10), I just don't care enough to become an "expert." That would turn pleasure into work, and I prefer the pleasure.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
About her: 1. I work with preschoolers (speech therapist).

2. I used to "channel" and taught people how to channel. When I got divorced I saw a therapist, and I taught him how to channel (I made him pay me! Because I had to pay HIM for therapy!)

3. I had to use a sperm donor (CCB439) to have my older son, coz my first hubby was sterile for unknown reasons. I spend a lot of time online educating women about the importance of telling their children if they used donor sperm or donor eggs to conceive a child (who will some day be an adult). I feel very passionately about the right to know one's biological roots...for EVERY person on the planet. I also do what I can to change the laws in this country so that sperm donors have to be identifiable to the children they helped produce, IF the children reaches age 18 and wants to know who the guy is.

About him: 1. He's the guy who comes over and helps fix your car when you are stuck in a parking lot. He's the guy who worked long hours, but comes over and fixes your computer just to be neighborly, not expecting anything in return. He is a very, very giving and caring person who helps out so many people!

2. He graduated near the top of his high school class. But you have to hear that from me. He's too modest to talk about it.

3. He loves little kids. Our 3-year-old son has him wrapped around his little finger!

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
Flyfishing is perhaps the one sport at which women SHOULD be able to regularly outperform men. It does not require strength, but subtlety and finesse, things that I would expect women to frequently beat men at.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Hmmm, since we're new almost anything we'd say would be new.

So lets see,since I'm the one who posts- I was a 36A only 6yrs ago, I'm a 38C now, and yes it's all natural.

-S

Sherwood Park Canada
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Every flyfisherman knows that you NEVER show anyone your best places!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Something that might surprise others about me....hmmmm, I am an excellent cook and baker; I once won a trophy for the foxtrot; I worked in child protection for over 10 years; I once shaved a blue butt pig's ears; I love fresh water fishing and golf; and my sister and I are both in the swinglifestyle.

Sunny

Lakeland FL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
After reading all of the interesting posts on here I feel as if we, my wife and I, lead a rather uninteresting life.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   101 to 110 of 128   End
TOPIC: Name something about yourself that might surprise other people