NYC Restaurants : Swingers Discussion 1887821041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumNYC Restaurants
TOPIC: NYC Restaurants
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
my hubby took me to see wicked because he knew i had wanted to see it for a while. he said it was the best show he had ever seen. ~j

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2110 posts)
See, now that is the kind of info you don't find just searching the web! lol. Thanks, I will definitely keep that in mind!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(751 posts)
Oh my!... Only concrete plans as of now are the 2 shows, a spa morning for me and the girls right when we get there, and shopping... We do want to go to Ground Zero, the Christmas tree, and of course as V mentioned see some different areas... Little Italy, Chinatown, etc... I love hearing all your suggestions... I have been finding it difficult to plan on my own because of how much info is out there! Keep it coming! :)

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(751 posts)
Don't forget to get a "dirty dog" off the street vendors. LOL .. If you don't get enough idears by Christmas.. let me know. There are places plenty here.. free and for a price. You can always see the Statue of Liberty.. most New Yorkers have never seen it. Ground Zero is looking way different these days and if you go down there Adrienne's Pizzabar on Stone Street is simply delish. Gotta see the Tree at Rockefeller Center right around the corner from Radio City.. and the list goes on..

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
Id have to Google it but I think the name is Havana cuba. It's about 1 bldg east, off times square on approx 47th st. Loud, great food and fun place. If going downtown and you like steak, in Rebecca is Dylan prime. It's our favorite steak place in nyc.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1303 posts)
If you want to do something - not broadway - but that your girls will enjoy, go see Blue Man Group in their tiny theater at Astor Place. It is very different from the big show they do and extremely entertaining.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
V and Sed, thank you so much!! Shopping is definitely high on the girls' list and I am sure a Hermes store will be a must stop! :). Looks like I have more research to do... But that is half the fun and I have time! You guys are great! I knew I came to the right place! :)

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(751 posts)
Frzn.. consider enjoying the neighborhoods of the city! There are numerous restarutants in Little Italy-- Vincent of Mulberry or Umbertos of Mulbery Street (Site of the 1972 Mob hit on Joey Gallo) followed by dessert and expresson at Ferraro's.

OR

A fwe blocks south... there are an array of Asilan restaurants in China Town. Of note... Pell Street--Din Sum... no menus... an array of choices. or Lunch at the infamous Katz's Deli (pastrami, cornbeef, etc..an historic deli) on Houston on the northern edge of the Lower East Side and its square mile of discount shopping.

OR the funky East Village myriad of restaurants

Have Fun Check our the neighborhoods! V

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
Nic, I was looking for an Italian restaurant and that looks terrific! Prices didn't seem too bad! Ok, so there are my 2 dinners the nights we have show tickets for... Just need one more anywhere in Manhattan! Thanks so much!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(751 posts)
Patsy's on W 56th....expensive but probably the best meal I ever had. Check out their celebrity wall of photos, incredible ambiance and food.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 54   End
TOPIC: NYC Restaurants