NYC Restaurants : Swingers Discussion 1887821021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumNYC Restaurants
TOPIC: NYC Restaurants
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lol.. That can be arranged! Just think comfortable shoes and lots of walking. I pray for wonderful weather. No matter what you do, it will be great!!

have fun joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
From Wall street... you can walk to and across the Brooklyn Bridge... walk to China Town and to the site of the WTC plus Battery Park across Bowling Green (where the Dutch once bowled) to the most spectacular view of Lady Liberty... and Ellis Island just beyond her.! South Street and the Old Fulton Fish Market area! At Battery Park... the SI Ferry and ferry service to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Is. Explore and Enjoy! V

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
Peg, two daughters, ages 18 and 21....Sounds perfect!! Thank you!!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(751 posts)
If you are going to Wall St, hit Century 21, truly designer discount. It is a crazy treasure hunting experience, but is that is your bag, I have gotten some crazy deals there. Have fun!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Just looked at Jekyll and Hyde... That one will have to go on our list! Mr. Frnz and our oldest will love it!!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(751 posts)
Joan and V, would you like to be our tour guides? Lol

Wall Street is on the agenda! My husband wouldn't miss it... I am feeling that a little over 3 days isn't going to be enough but we will make the most of it! I am just excited that our girls are actually excited to be taking a trip with us! :)

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(751 posts)
Those on Wall Street deserve the support of the 99%-ers!

V

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
I would probably avoid Wall Street as they are having protests. My kids always enjoyed Jekyll and Hyde, the Village. jekyllpub dot com

No matter what you do, NYC will keep you busy! have a great trip!

enjoy joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
BLM-- Like all things in life, individual preferences guide all...! NYC like any community is made up of a series of evolving and diversifying neighborhoods! To experience the"real" NYC, visit the areas where people live, play,work... and visit!

In Midtown... Hells Kitchen! Or the Upper West Side or East Side! Tavel a bit north to Morningside Heights or Harlem... go East to Spanish Harlem, travel south to Kips Bay, Grammercy Park, Union Square, visit the remnants of Peter Cooper's pre-revolutionary farmstead), East Village, Alphabet City (Aves A, B & even C-avoid D after dark!)... No & SoHo... The financial district is the fastest residential growing neighborhood of Manhattan!..China Town and Little Italy (sure the aromas of Old NY are evident--and at lunch there is fierce competition for restaurant tables ifrom those who work on Wall Street who walk the few blocks daily!).. The West Village, Chelsea, the old Meatpacking district (anyone remember Hellfire?)

Every neighborhood has traditions as well as newer and restaurants and sites that have been there for generations... j enjoyed living on the Upper East Side... my favorite NYC apartment was on the corner of W Houston and Sullivan... the border of the W Village and SoHo.--- just doors from the boutique theatre that was the home to the Fantastiks for a generation and a short walk to venues like the infamous Bottom Line.

The skyscrapers, sites, shopping, arts and entertainment of midtown are marvelous... most college age students thrive in the neighborhoods of lower manhattan (esssentially below 14th st) ...and if one wants to experience NY of NYers... enjoy the neighborhoods!

And.... enjoy Famous Ray's Pizza... lol!!

V

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
I didn't say it was a GOOD thing! Lol

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(751 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 54   End
TOPIC: NYC Restaurants