NYC Restaurants : Swingers Discussion 1887821011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumNYC Restaurants
TOPIC: NYC Restaurants
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We are on our way home from a truly fabulous trip to NYC and I wanted to send out a big thank you to all of you who took the time to offer your advice! We had 3 terrific dinners... Rosie O'Grady's, Dylan Prime and Patsy's and an awesome lunch at Katz's Deli! My girls loved the Century 21 shops and the phrase 'shop til you drop' definitely applied this whole trip! So thank you all again for your recommendations!! Happy Holidays!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(751 posts)
I would offer to check it on Dec, She, but unfortunately my daughters are have passed the American Girl stage and have moved to the Nordstrom and Hermes stage :( I would still like to eat at the American Girl Cafe though......

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(751 posts)
Thats it* I went several years ago with my daughter. She loved it. Was a nice lunch. AT that time. American Dolls were huge. Im not sure if they as popular now.

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
never heard of it, googled it and closest i can find is; american girl cafe, 609 5th Ave, New York, NY 10017

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1303 posts)
Where is the American Doll Cafe? Is it worth going?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
frnznluvers2: Sent a message with some more info on places.

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(80 posts)
lol, my step son was a producer of Cash Cab. Our medical student nephew and his friends were on, they were asked a medical question and lost. We laugh about it still, to today and replay it at every family function here lol

NYC.. no matter what you do, keep your eyes open, as it never stops! Just be a tourist, start off walking and let your interests decide where to go. Also if you know where you are going, google coupons as I bet you can save alot. I use them when I need parking. Macy's, AMerican Girl Doll Cafe, soo much to see and do : )

HAVE FUN! joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
Thanks L&S!! Too bad on Cash Cab, my husband loves that show! :). I will definitely check the restaurants out!

Monroeville Mall still seems to be doing well! It is still my choice for shopping locally. I think there was some concern the Pittsburgh Mills Mall was built in Tarentum, but they did not too well with that one and it has been kind of a bust and didn't effect Monroeville at all. A&F is still going strong... I am sure I contributed somewhat to it's success through my girl's high school years :)

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(751 posts)
Also, if you are going to be doing the tourist thing and visiting the Statue of Liberty, MoMA, etc... the CityPassNewYork may be a good deal.

Too bad I don't think Ca$h Cab is being filmed right now... so you probably won't win any money when taking cabs. ;)

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(80 posts)
I would definitely suggest New Malaysia in China Town at 48 Bowery... it is tucked away in a little "arcade"/covered alley off either Bowery or Elizabeth St between Bayard St. and Canal St. GREAT food!!! I love the mango chicken... it is even served in both halves of the mango. There are some great reviews when searched on google.

Also, Max Brenner at 841 Broadway... long wait, but very good and the chocolate smells great!!!

The suggestion for Century21 is good... great deals for sure. The one most know about is right next to Ground Zero... and a couple blocks away from Occupy Wall St.

PS: I used to work at Abercrombie & Fitch and Victoria's Secret at the Monroeville Mall in the mid 90's... is the mall still doing OK or is it going the way of Allegheny Center "dahntahn"? :)

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(80 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 54   End
TOPIC: NYC Restaurants