Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum My profile pictures
TOPIC: My profile pictures
Created by: DC4FUN745
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've been having trouble uploading pictures to my profile and its stopping the process of talking and meeting couples. I have 8 pictures up and all of them show as grey X's. I've emailed support a lot to the point they know me lol. Even tried emailing my pictures to them so they can upload them for me. Still didn't work. Anyone else having the same issue?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
First, please allow me to welcome you to the forums, DCFUN.

Look in the Website section of the forums, one section of SLS that's (relatively) reliable.

We've all been having the same problem for months and we've been moaning about it on there for a long time.

Without getting into the minutia of it - here's my suggestion: upload your pics again. In an hour or two, regardless of what happens, upload them again. And again. Keep doing it until at least one working copy of each pic comes up. It's irritating, but it'll (eventually) work.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20260 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I've been having trouble uploading pictures to my profile and its stopping the process of talking and meeting couples. I have 8 pictures up and all of them show as grey X's. I've emailed support a lot to the point they know me lol. Even tried emailing my pictures to them so they can upload them for me. Still didn't work. Anyone else having the same issue?

Bedford Heights OH
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: My profile pictures