Music Videos that Did it For You : Swingers Discussion 219412
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumMusic Videos that Did it For You
TOPIC: Music Videos that Did it For You
Created by: jandscincy
Original Starting post for this thread:
I just had a funny conversation with friends and Mr.Cincy about hot music videos from high school. We were all in agreement that Alicia Silverstone's Aerosmith videos were smokin' hot.

Aerosmith- Cryin' Billy Idol- Rock the Cradle

What music videos revved your engines?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
the girl in cherry pie is my type of girl.she just ozzes sex,and a free type of fun with just enough sillynes to make it hawt...meet me half way.black eye peas.fergieliouse.fergie.........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Nearly everything the man says is a turn-on, Ms. Rdy.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
I love the way you say 'reeks', Fun. It's such a turn-on.... ;)

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
This right here, is the absolutely hottest music video that I've seen in a very long time:

youtube.c om/watch?v=MgnwUgROfZw

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Cradle of love was probably my number one of all time, but Scandal's "Warrior" (I still have a crush on Patty Smyth) and Madonna's "Cherish" videos were my go-to visuals for...erm... puberty relief...at the time.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1756 posts)
I don't know about videos but Wicked Game is "our" song . I fought terribly with the whole falling in love thing when dating Mr Sav, one night that song was playing and it made me cry ...yup at that moment I realized I was "in love" UGHHHH !!!!! . I didn't want to be in love , not with anyone !!!! To this day when that song comes on we dance and sing to each other lol. Turns me to mush, makes me laugh and that one night long ago made me cry .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5277 posts)
Madonna's Hung Up. She's 50 years old but limber enough to do head kicks and splits like a teen. Plus, she fairly reeks of sexuality.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Since PG isn't familiar with many of the songs and/or videos:

MJ - Billie Jean ( youtube . com/watch?v=Zi_XLOBDo_Y ) Run DMC/Aerosmith - Walk This Way ( youtube . com/watch?v=4B_UYYPb-Gk) Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity ( youtube . com/watch?v=4JkIs37a2JE ) Fatboy Slim - Weapon of Choice ( youtube . com/watch?v=ZM1fkHQP_Pw ) Fatboy Slim - Praise You ( youtube . com/watch?v=Ex1qzIggZnA ) Madonna - Vogue ( youtube . com/watch?v=GuJQSAiODqI ) Madonna - Like A Prayer ( youtube . com/watch?v=cSVbwwsLPqw ) Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation ( youtube . com/watch?v=OAwaNWGLM0c ) GnR - November Rain ( youtube . com/watch?v=8SbUC-UaAxE ) Outkast - B.O.B ( youtube . com/watch?v=fVyVIsvQoaE ) Outkast - Hey Ya ( youtube . com/watch?v=PWgvGjAhvIw ) Beastie Boys - Sabatoge ( youtube . com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE )

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Since Mrs L and I love Argentine tango...

Gotan Project- -Diferente (ww w. youtube . com/watch?v=DH76CZbqoqI) -Santa Maria (ww w. youtube . com/watch?v=tR5rW638DrU)

Touch And Go- -Straight To Number One (ww w . youtube . com/watch?v=uTI5QLjxMcU

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6744 posts)
The Pharcyde - Drop

Was amazed how it was shot entirely "backword". I was like 12 when it came out.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Music Videos that Did it For You