Music Trivia Question : Swingers Discussion 44170
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumMusic Trivia Question
TOPIC: Music Trivia Question
Created by: wildlife
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been going nuts trying to figure out who sings a song, but not sure of the title of the song either, and sing we have so many music enthusiasts, figured I would pose to you. It is a female singer, and I believe the name of the song is either "There is a Danger in Loving Somebody Too Much" or "Sometimes Love Just Ain's Good Enough"?

Anyone?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, I cannot fall asleep when I am thinking and I cannot remember something, lately, it has been happening way too much for my young mind, call them senior moments. By at least you know Heart sing's it, I couldn't remember the correct song name let alone who sang it.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12063 posts)
Yup, now the similiar Heart song's going to drive me nuts all day. Don't you hate it when you get something like that stuck in your head?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Thank you Tech support that is it, couldn't think of her name for the life of me. Bac: I recall Heart as well having something similar, but cannot think of it right now, but this one was truly driving me nuts. Thanks all.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12063 posts)
This line is from a Heart song I think and if I think hard enough the name will come to me.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
wildlife,

I think you are refering to "Sometimes Love Just Aint Enough" by Patty Smythe & Don Henley

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
Doesn't really ring a bell, a little more info please. Rock song? Country? Jazzy? Bluesy? Approximate year? Mebby some more lines from it?

Mike?

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I have been going nuts trying to figure out who sings a song, but not sure of the title of the song either, and sing we have so many music enthusiasts, figured I would pose to you. It is a female singer, and I believe the name of the song is either "There is a Danger in Loving Somebody Too Much" or "Sometimes Love Just Ain's Good Enough"?

Anyone?

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12063 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Music Trivia Question