Music: Any deadhead or jamband swingers on board : Swingers Discussion 43543101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumMusic: Any deadhead or jamband swingers on board
TOPIC: Music: Any deadhead or jamband swingers on board
Created by: verdi420
Original Starting post for this thread:
Any music lovers out there? Any deadhead swingers on board? we love going to shows and festivals, hoping to meet some people this summer on the road for some fun in the sun and some groovy tunes!!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi, We are also great fan's of blugrass music we go to as many festivals as we can plus alot of privet picking partys. In July we plan as we do every year to attend the Brandon, Vt. festival it's a great time with plenty of open camping, if any1 wants the web site give us a shout and we well get it to you. Jawwge nice profile if ya ever get up this way stop on in the bike riding is awsome. Bud and Jean

East Durham NY
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Kahn Garol was a guy from somewhere in Siberia, the style of singin he did is called "throat singin". He was from the province of Tuva. The singin style is deeply rooted in the local culture. Every three years all the villiages compete in a throat singin contest. The whole thing is doccumented in a movie with Wille Penna, called Ghengis Blues. Definately worth a view iffin ya can find it.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I saw a Bella Fleck show a few years back, he had a guest named Kahn Garol Andar (pardon the spellin). This guy was amazin, he could sing in three voices simultaneously.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Just noticed, VIRGIN POSTER ALERT!!! Wellcome aboard folks!

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
"If I get home before daylight, I just might get some sleep tonight"

Knows the Dead pretty good, but not quite a Deadhead. Now our drummer on the other hand is a big Deadhead and Phish fan as well. Prolly has bout everythin both bands did. Havin my roots in bluegrass, I'm a big fan of Bella Fleck, what that man can do on strings is incredible. Quite a unique band he's put together as well. While I'm droppin names, Steve Earl deserves some mention there too, lol.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Any music lovers out there? Any deadhead swingers on board? we love going to shows and festivals, hoping to meet some people this summer on the road for some fun in the sun and some groovy tunes!!

Hazard KY
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Music: Any deadhead or jamband swingers on board