Music : Swingers Discussion 44517
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumMusic
TOPIC: Music
Created by: NewlyWed_Swingers The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
You can't go wrong with the Rolling Stones!!

Washington PA

Username hidden
(199 posts)
Music means so much to us we could never imagine life without music. Our favorite era is the late 60's through the 70's. The late 60's laid the ground work for our favorite style of music punk. The late 60's brought the Velvet Underground,the MC5's, Iggy Pop & the Stooges. The 70's glam music was important for the birth of punk music. Great artists such as Ziggy Stardust & the Spiders from Mars, Marc Bloan & Trex, Roxy Music. There of course would be no punk rock without the great Ramones...the founding fathers of punk rock. 1976 gave the birth to the unholy trinity of British punk The Damned,The Clash & The Sex Pistols, groups whos lyrics are still relevant almost 30 years later. Honorable mentions also go out to the Stranglers,The Jam,The Specials,Bauhaus...and of course LA's own X.

Burbank CA

Username hidden
(170 posts)
I'm guessing my SN pretty much sums up my focus, but I can get into pretty much everything except rap, and some of that I like, too....

Cataula GA

Username hidden
(11 posts)
lately I have been in tune with some oldies. elton john tumble weed connection and madman across the water. ted nugents free for all,alex harvey band,jgeils,joe walsh.outlaws. Even just pulled out mothers finest ,rare earth and iron butterfly.One of my favorites from that time is jesse colin young. Some of that era has had the best music and great lyrics of all from nonsense music to just chillin.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I have nothing against any style of music because music deals with the way you feel. I as a (musician/singer/songwriter enjoy alot except rap, but rap does have a place and should not be downplayed,, anyway,, I write a lot of blues, southern rock, contry and even have written Christmas songs,, Music lives in you heart no mater what type you like, its a feeling, its a mood , its a way to to see how others feel about the things around them.. My motto is" What ever the mood, the is music for it"

New London TX

Username hidden
(5 posts)
"You never agree with anyone about anything and belittle anyone who disagrees with you. We state our opinions like everyone else and enjoy a good natured debate but there is no reason for you to talk down to people but you seem to enjoy it." The closed mind speaks again with more accusations. Jus for the record, Perfect agrees with me on many things, we dissagree on others. He has never belittled me when we dissagreed. I know Perfect personally, and your statements do not describe him, in fact, I feel your statements better describe you. On topic I guess I have nuthin to say since it ain't about the beatles.

Mike who actually plays his guitars

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
We like everything other than most hip hop, rap whatever. Although there are exceptions. At our house you may hear classical, zydeco, reggae, opera, hard rock (from when they still knew how to play it) country, regimental. Favorite just get happy music....Jimmy Buffett of course!

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Lol.. We have alittle bit of everything also. Music all types have good songs here and there. We do alot of our own mixes. So we have variety for everyone.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Our collection of music (and yes-we still have some on cassette) varies from Metallica to Muddy Waters, The Doors to Marilyn Manson, Santana to Staind, Godsmack to Yanni, Nickleback to The Who, Linkin Park to Velvet Revolver.....many variables of music tastes...just like our personalties. Ohh and my husband has some country too......

Lewisburg PA

Username hidden
(2060 posts)
Both Jim and I love all music except rap and opera. Jazz is the all time soothing, relaxing and sexual music, but again, we listen to anything. I personally love dance music, as I love to dance, especially 70s disco. I listen to country during the day. I have seen way too many concerts in my life, mainly all rock n rollers, but the best concert I have ever seen in my (now that I can appreciate showmanship, instead of loud guitars) was last year in Pittsburgh my then 18 yr old and I had front row seats for Barry Manilow (yes, my 18 year old who is basically into rap, loves Barry Manilow). To each their own but rarely will be caught without music on anywhere I am. Just love it.

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12035 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Music