Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Murphey's Law
TOPIC: Murphey's Law
Created by: wifefirsttime
Original Starting post for this thread:
Have you ever felt like "life" was out to get you? My husband and I haven't had the opportunity to "play" in a VERY long time. We make plans to go to a house party. Hubby even takes vacation just to make sure he had the night off. Babysitter is all under control. You anticipate the event for over a month. Then BAM!!! A family emergency comes up. Hubby's sister decides to shut off her husbands life-support. Now HOW can I ask my husband to not be there for his sister. Impossible. But, since this was a "working" party, we decided I should go anyway. I did actually have a great time. The group I was with was a fun and "entertaining" crowd. Now I'm afraid to look forward to any "definate" possible play nights. Is it just ME?

Lora

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have had that happen to us several several times. Everytime we made plans, something would certainly pop up and we'd never get the chance to play. Soon dammit! Soon! :)

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
Over a year? Hmmmm... wish that's ALL we've gone.... lol

Char... I'm hoping to meet up with you some time so we can help each other out. Maybe you can plan a house party and invite me to "work" it. Hubby usually DOES cum with me, and I have an easier time getting a babysitter when it's for "work purpose" (if they ever knew work and play are the same sometimes... hehehehe)

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Same for us Jail... but at least my hubby is a patient man... lol

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Seems things like that happen to us all the time. They happen so much that hubby is starting to take it personally and is getting frustrated with the lifestyle. I hope Murphey's Law doesn't ruin things for us. :(

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18047 posts)
Have you ever felt like "life" was out to get you? My husband and I haven't had the opportunity to "play" in a VERY long time. We make plans to go to a house party. Hubby even takes vacation just to make sure he had the night off. Babysitter is all under control. You anticipate the event for over a month. Then BAM!!! A family emergency comes up. Hubby's sister decides to shut off her husbands life-support. Now HOW can I ask my husband to not be there for his sister. Impossible. But, since this was a "working" party, we decided I should go anyway. I did actually have a great time. The group I was with was a fun and "entertaining" crowd. Now I'm afraid to look forward to any "definate" possible play nights. Is it just ME?

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Murphey's Law