Model Pics in Profiles : Swingers Discussion 41826101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumModel Pics in Profiles
TOPIC: Model Pics in Profiles
Created by: RandyGuynGal4
Original Starting post for this thread:
Have you ever seen profiles where you know the pic is of an internet model? We have seen profiles where the pics posted are also posted on usenet newsgroups, often amateur, but sometimes even professional. What are the odds that these are the real people, or just some guy pretending to be a couple or single female? or are we just too skeptical?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
It's a losing battle we think!!!!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8981 posts)
Centralbucks .. check this out:

(copy and paste the whole thing in your browser and change the [dot]'s to .'s)

images [dot] google [dot] com/images?q=%22stop%20staring%20at%20my%20tits%22&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-40,GGLD:en&sa=N&tab=wi

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
We belong to another site that has a really nice photo chat feature. It is unbelievable the amount of fake pics that will turn up there sometimes. Us and other regulars are always happy to call the people on it.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
These are usually the first profiles we like to block. There is one in particular who keeps changing names to promote their club here in the midwest.

Evergreen Park IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
There really isn't a lot that can be done about it although the webmasters of various sites have been very helpful when we wrote to them.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8981 posts)
Central, I've seen your default pic other places around the net, but not since you made it your default pic. If I see it again elswhere I'll write yas and tell yas where I seen it.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
We've had ours used several times.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8981 posts)
Have you ever seen profiles where you know the pic is of an internet model? We have seen profiles where the pics posted are also posted on usenet newsgroups, often amateur, but sometimes even professional. What are the odds that these are the real people, or just some guy pretending to be a couple or single female? or are we just too skeptical?

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Model Pics in Profiles