Missing friends : Swingers Discussion 44977101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumMissing friends
TOPIC: Missing friends
Created by: creamycommotions
Original Starting post for this thread:
I just have a few minutes and I wanted to say that it's nice to sign on here every few days or once every two weeks or so ...and see so many posters who I used to post with still active. I am hoping that once school is out and my daughter is busy with being at my parents for a few weeks and things start to calm down with issues that have been plaging us lately, that I will have a few minutes daily again to catch up on the posts and see " friends" again!!! I have seen alot of changes on this site and others and I am kinda confused about some but understand others...( on other sites not only this one ) ....

Anyway I just wanted to post a general hello and miss you to the regular posters, that I have chatted with in the past. And welcome to the new people!! It's nice to see you!

Take care and chat with you soon :)

~ T

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ditto

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Hurry Back!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I just have a few minutes and I wanted to say that it's nice to sign on here every few days or once every two weeks or so ...and see so many posters who I used to post with still active. I am hoping that once school is out and my daughter is busy with being at my parents for a few weeks and things start to calm down with issues that have been plaging us lately, that I will have a few minutes daily again to catch up on the posts and see " friends" again!!! I have seen alot of changes on this site and others and I am kinda confused about some but understand others...( on other sites not only this one ) ....

Anyway I just wanted to post a general hello and miss you to the regular posters, that I have chatted with in the past. And welcome to the new people!! It's nice to see you!

Take care and chat with you soon :)

~ T

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Missing friends