Misplaced laptop : Swingers Discussion 213178
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumMisplaced laptop
TOPIC: Misplaced laptop
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
As many words as it takes, what would the person that found it and accessed it say to describe you based on its contents?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't think I'd call it a tourist trap since you're certainly not welcome to go there and take pics. And I don't think they have a gift shop that sells Area 51 post cards and shot glasses either. But I do think you're right in the sense that it's not the big gov't hideout that it's made out to be. Seriously doubt there's aliens and flying saucers in an underground bunker out there or anything like that.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3202 posts)
Area 51 is a tourist trap designed to throw the general public a bone and keep the real "science projects" hidden.

Now the Dulche Complex...That's where the magic really happens.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Probably, yeah.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3202 posts)
OK, fair enough.

I think the chances of encountering deadly force - justified or not - are elevated in Area 51, however.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
That sign is also posted on most US military installations around the country/world.

Use of deadly force is pretty much always authorized so long as it's justified. It's the military equivalent to a "Beware of Dog" sign in someone's yard.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3202 posts)
Yes, M, they do. And on google maps you can see details of runways, etc - including one with a Boeing 737 sitting on the runway.

But - anywhere you approach the perimeter on the ground, there are signs warning you not to go beyond this point. Note the last line.

WARNING

Restricted Area

It is unlawful to enter this area without permission of the Installation Commander.

Sec. 21, Internal Security Act of 1950; 50 U.S.C.797

While on this Installation all personnel and the property under their control are subject to search.

Use of deadly force authorized.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
I wish my desktop computer was misplaced. My mom stopped by earlier today and during her visit she wanted to get online. So we walk to my desk, I enter the password to unlock my computer and next thing you know there's a pic of me going down on Miss Cpl. I was photochopping some pics last night and apparently I didn't close everything before going to bed. Fan-fucking-tastic.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3202 posts)
Last I heard, was that satellites go over the area all the time, there is no way to stop that activity. But I don't know much more.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16530 posts)
Ask any pilot. They have a large area in Nevada that they have been bluntly informed never to enter. ICAO airport identifier code KXTA. They cannot land there. They are not permitted to even CRASH there. If they approach the airspace, they will be told to stand down, and if they enter it, they will be shot down.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
Not really, I'm not a conspiracy theory nut. Read some about it, heard about it, but never really found the interest to dig anything. Stuff like this generally bores me.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16530 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: Misplaced laptop