Misbehaving Unicorn : Swingers Discussion 38740
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumMisbehaving Unicorn
TOPIC: Misbehaving Unicorn
Created by: NMSweetHearts The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey poly,I'm on here as a single male as well as a couple.and I have YET to ask anyone to open their pics.I feel if your a couple and want a single man,you'll find me,and if we click and you want me to see your private pics you'll open them WITHOUT me asking.Sounds like you guys found some posers collecting pics.LOL.IMHO,Joe

Pelion SC

Username hidden
(578 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
hel we always take people outside the site to chat via yahoo, icq or aol.Its much faster communication wiht out any lag time.pics will load so much faster.Plus we do not get booted. Recently Suzy had an offer from some russian guy to come on over and he would give her a boat and his new bmw. Wink I drove her there !! Just kidding we kind of blew him off. We have had couples offer to take us on a cruise, go to mexico ,jamiaca,hedo,key west.then you have those on the left coast that want to fly to you.its part of the deal with swinging people want the fuckk and flees from a distance so they can lead their normal lives .Some will say anything and try to do anything just to get you.If they only knew we and I are very easy! GRIN

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Misbehaving Unicorn