Men with camera : Swingers Discussion 40563
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumMen with camera
TOPIC: Men with camera
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Great Bodyscape,

I'm always open to getting tips. I love snapping shots of her. She's done some modeling before and is very comfortable in front of the camera.

Looking forward to chatting with you.

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
@JuicyNY couple,

What Rdy2plawu said is a good way to go about it. Personally, I just started a few years ago by picking up a cheap point-n-shoot and clicking away. My sweetie actually was the one to initiate it. One day, on my birthday actually, I was in the home office fixing her PC when she came in wearing a hot outfit and the camera in one hand.

Since then, I have really taken to photography and eventually picked up a better digital camera. If you’re looking at getting good digital SLRs there are now a few brands to chose from. In choosing my system, I looked not at the body but at the lenses systems available. My choice was to go with Canon for a number of reasons. I shoot with an EOS 10D body and plan on upgrading to a better one soon.

Just have fun and enjoy. Feel free to message me if you want to BS Photoshop or whatever…

@Polygrl, I’d love to shoot ya both as well! Think you’ll be in the Burgh anytime soon?? LOL Seriously, feel free to mail us with any questions/comments and I would be happy to exchange ideas.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(366 posts)
Thanks Rdy,

We have a cam with a pretty decent resolution. I'm also learning how to use Photoshop (just lazy). The hard part is coming up with new and creative ideas. I have a few that we're both looking forward to try, just haven't found the time and/or place. And of course, we always have fun. She loves to model and I can't stop taking the pics.

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
I have to agree, if you're going to take pics of people you are playing with, it has to be something that everyone is comfortable and agree with. We love taking pics, but a lot of couples that we meet don't want to, which is why we always ask before we do.

Also, another thing that bothers us a bit is a lot of couples have in thier profile that they "love to take pics", but when we get together and we ask, they refuse. We don't get it.

P.S. Bodyscape, checked out your profile, excellent pictures. Creative and extremely artistic, would love some pointers on getting that quality of pics.

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
I guess I, the male ½ and a photographer, am one of those that spends more time behind the lens than in front. I have to admit I can feel sheepish and shy when the lens is pointed at me, but I think it has more to do with who is shooting me than not. Our profile has many images viewable to the public and I am in at least 10 of them. We don’t show any faces, as many people do not as well, but mine are there. The funny thing is that I took the majority of them myself using a tripod or mirrors. Another funny thing is that since I have long curly hair, the one of me on my knees with my backside to the camera is often mistaken for her… LOL

Another thing I would like to comment on is the mentioning of playing with people who direct or take photos without you knowing. In a play situation, this is just rude! While I am now trying to meet other people with the intent of creating erotica, when we meet people to play, we play. There has to an understanding with participants BEFORE the camera comes out and not after.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(366 posts)
We just love to play with the camera, lol. But seriously, I think one of the reasons why the men are usually behind the camera is that women are much more appealing. Also, as we have mentioned before in other threads, most people here are more interested in what the ladies look like than the guys. In the few years that we've been in this lifestyle, we've noticed that a good percentage of couples that we've chatted/met with see the male half as a "necessary evil". I'm not saying every couple feels that way, but our experience has shown that a good percentage do.

Our $.02.

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
We will not preform with anyone taking pictures or videos. The main reason.Early when we started to swing, a friend of ours asked me if I wanted to see some pictures of us.I thought perhaps at a meet and greet. Nay nay,it happened to be pictures of us having sex with them.They were not for public display.Not only was he a picture taker but also a director.Not a whole lot of fun for us for sure. Experience has taught us for good reason to run from picture takers and directors

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Why thank ya RK !

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8969 posts)
And you look so good in them as well Central!!!!!!

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
We have over 4,000 photos. Just love taking them.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8969 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Men with camera