Men Should Act Like Men : Swingers Discussion 2163011091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumMen Should Act Like Men
TOPIC: Men Should Act Like Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 198   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My hubby likes to go shopping, with me. He is actually a very smart man, for doing it. He walks into the Couch store, with me and lets me pick out any bag I wanted (it was my birthday). All the women, in that store, wanted him, at that moment!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
Oh, yes, it certainly has a fun, tongue-in-cheek aspect to it. But comedy also often cuts and it is always good to listen to our better angels as well.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(38 posts)
"Men and Women should act as good human beings. Period. "Acting like a man" or "Acting like a woman" means nothing."

You do realize this is all for fun, right?

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
This thread is clearly tongue-in-cheek, no need to get anyone's panties in a bunch.

Anyone see the recent episode of Modern Family? This thread reminds me of the scenes on the golf course.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
Men and Women should act as good human beings. Period. "Acting like a man" or "Acting like a woman" means nothing. ~~~~~~~~~~ Great point. What is manly anyway? I am quite certain it is more than the conspicuous show of what is manly and macho, and/or not girly.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2236 posts)
*Not manly - Men working out on the inner thigh press machines at the gym. It involves sitting with your legs straight out in front. The point of the exercise is to push your legs together to workout your inner thigh. Think thighmaster with legs extended.*

Abducter machine. It doesn't work FYI, it does nothing to your thighs.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
I think "peeing standing up" is part of acting like a man.

Women CAN do it, but it's not the same.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Men and Women should act as good human beings. Period. "Acting like a man" or "Acting like a woman" means nothing.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Sexus, my husband cried like a baby when he took our 15 year old dog to have him put to sleep last year.... i would have thought less of him if he had NOT cried. There is no reason a real man cannot show his feelings over something so heart wrenching IMO.

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(751 posts)
lol my man was an airborne ranger. Jumping out of planes and playing GI Joe. He can be tough as nails. But he is also a gentleman and a softie at heart who has been known to shed a tear at Pillsbury crescent roll commercials.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 198   End
TOPIC: Men Should Act Like Men