Men Should Act Like Men : Swingers Discussion 2163011051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumMen Should Act Like Men
TOPIC: Men Should Act Like Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 198   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Used to have a house which was porous enough to let in mice every fall when it turned cold. I set out traps in the bottom cupboards of the kitchen every night. Checked my trapline every morning. The dead ones went in the trash. The ones caught but not killed got released in the woods behind my house. Everybody deserves a 2nd chance!

And I've been a hunter for 50 years. Go figure. If there was such a thing as "catch and release" hunting, I'd have started doing that years ago. Yeah, yeah, I know all about photography. It's not the same. Our earliest hominid ancestors killed to stay alive by having food. Our very teeth are evidence that we are both meat-eaters and vegetable eaters. I don't fight it. We are what our ancestors and evolution dictated that we become.

But there's no reason to kill unnecessarily if you aren't going to eat what you kill. And these days I see no reason not to leave most wildlife for the next guy - or gal. I've done enough. And big game is too damn difficult for an old man like me to drag out of the woods. These days I settle for game birds. I can still carry them!!

Jim :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I'm absolutely a real man. A real man who sometimes says or does things that are not manly....like being fearful that a mouse would seek revenge on my face.

Also, feeding the mouse to a snake is a much more natural way of dealing with rodents than poisoning them or letting them slowly die on a glue trap.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
What?! you want us to believe you that you have no interest in killing anything after you posted about the snake and it being entertainment? pualeezzzz..don't be afraid to admit that you're a real man, I'm still going to think of you as a hottie! ;)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
Oh, I stomp them all the time. And I'm quite good at it. I usually let out a vicious war cry while I'm mashing them into the floor.

Make no mistake about it though, if it were easy to trap them and take them back outside I'd do it in a heartbeat. But since it's really not possible, the last thing they see is the sole of my shoe.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
Remind not to ask you to stomp spiders for me then...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
I worked in an aircraft hangar in the middle of the desert. Our offices were pretty much overrun by mice. A couple guys in the office next to mine chipped in and bought a python. Any mouse we trapped was tossed in to him. Didn't solve the rodent problem at all, but it was definitely a good source of entertainment.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
I would have gave it to my friend to feed his snake :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
I have little interest in actually killing things. If I lived in a residential neighborhood where releasing it would only invite it back into my house or a neighbor's, then I'd use lethal traps. But since I have no shortage of space right now and 3 barn cats roaming around, I'll put the fate of the mouse back in nature's hands.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
What?!

A real man would have killed that vermin!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
We had a mouse (or maybe mice...we shall see) in our house. I trapped it with a non-lethal trap and took it out to the barn yard to turn it loose. As I was opening the trap to release it, I was afraid it would be mad at me for trapping it and that it would try and eat my face instead of just running free. I was wrong. I was also a big puss.

My family name is now covered in shame.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 198   End
TOPIC: Men Should Act Like Men