Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Men Should Act Like Men
TOPIC: Men_Should_Act_Like_Men__
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20 
191 to 198 of 198
User Details are only visible to members.
My favorite way of "acting like a man" is to take a woman and have her "act like a woman" with me.

Volunteers?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28838 posts)
I dont follow professional sports (aside from MMA) nor do i have any interest in cars. although i have been hunting, i dont enjoy it. i would rather go shopping for new outfits for the wife than to go off for scotch with the boys. and im as likely to put in an Adele CD as i am a Slayer CD. that said, im STILL an Alpha Male. i like to think that two deployments, years in the construction trade, and more than a little ring experience covers me on the other "manly pursuits"

Salinas CA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
I haven't been made bent out of shape by most anything anyone has said on these fourms. You see, there is a little red box or circle with a white or gray x in it... It closes the window. If I become upset, I click it and go kill some people in a short murder story... Or on a game.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
"I sometimes seperate my wash into colored and whites."

Hmmm this sounds like segregation to me. ;)

Don't get bent out of shape about that, Robert.... it was just me having a giggle at you stating something that I'm pretty sure everyone does.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28838 posts)
I get into arguments with lesser evolved specimens of the human race.

I sometimes seperate my wash into colored and whites... Then add bleach to the whites. (note to men, gray isn't white with less black and for clothing, black and gray are two different colors)

I get terry eyed when hearing a select few songs which cause images of extreme emotional distress to come to mind... I think the total number of these songs is around 4-5 total.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
I enjoy, nay, flat out fucking LOVE musical theater and can sing along to at least one song from every show on Broadway right now and from the last 50+ years.

And probably most un-guy like of all, I get almost no enjoyment at all from watching sports on television and never have. I seriously had to look up who was playing against the team of the guy featured in the film "The Blind side".

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Or our rightful place as arrogant pigs?

As Paula often says "Men are pigs!"

Jim

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
...but we don't.

Almost without fail, when I mock someone, I mock them because I can't understand why anyone with a set of testicles would ever even consider doing whatever it is that they are doing. Being senimental about shit. Putting fruit in beer. Reality television. Recycling. Dieting. This is all sissy nonsense concocted to rob us of our rightful place as grunting, smashing, unemotional rulers of the Earth.

Sadly, we don't always do as nature intended. Sometimes we dudes act without consulting our nutsack. Everyone does it. So fess up. What un-manly shit do you do?

I'll go first:

1. I recently washed and ironed some sort of protective doily thing that lays on top of Miss Cpl's dresser to prevent scratches to the surface. What's worse is that I did this independently and of my own free will because I felt it needed to be done, not because Miss Cpl asked me to. She was completely unaware of my actions at the time. I also dusted all of the bedroom furniture.

2. I just used the word "doily" in a sentence. Fuck, I did it again.

3. I know every word to 'Dancing Queen' by Abba and lip sync it whenever I hear it.

Time's yours. Spill your guts, Nancy boys.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3294 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20 
191 to 198 of 198
TOPIC: Men Should Act Like Men
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.