Men Should Act Like Men : Swingers Discussion 21630110101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumMen Should Act Like Men
TOPIC: Men Should Act Like Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 198   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You can bet my husband cries just thinking about someday losing our dog. And if that's unmanly, then he's a girl.

Someone mentioned punching through things? I lived with that...that's not manly, it's called being an asshole and insecure in his "manliness."

Manly=self-control.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Apparently, I've found my unmanly side. I routinely order vegetarian dishes. -When I go to habatchi grill type restaurants, I always order vegetarian. I don't trust them to cook beef (I only like it VERY rare), and don't want to bother with chicken (also very lightly cooked). Tofu, however, I prefer cooked to a slightly crisp exterior. I like the vegetables tempura appetizer you get in lieu of the shrimp appetizer as well. -I always order my salads with NO bacon, cheese, eggs, croutons, etc; I want raw vegetables ONLY. A giant salad with a variety of greens, onions, tomatoes, orange bell peppers, bean sprouts, peas, and perhaps some crushed cashews with 2 table spoons of no fat vinagarette dressing, is simply amazing. -When I go to Chipotle, I get the vegetarian fajita burrito minus rice and beans. I want peppers and onions, salsa, corn, guacamole and tons of lettuce... no cheese, sour cream, or the like.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1408 posts)
I beg to differ.

They don't eat anything with a face. So as long as you don't wiggle your peehole so it looks like it's singing, you're golden.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1755 posts)
Vegan chicks are no fun because you know they won't eat your meat.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
"PB were you just called a sister? :) "

Yup, looks that way. But he's right. Totally un-manly to eat something without meat on it.

Hell, I've even been known to skip the cheese and bacon bits and opted for a light vinagrette once.

(to be fair though, I was trying to get into a Vegan chicks pants, so that's kinda manly)

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1755 posts)
I can honestly say I've never had a martini of any kind, although I've bought a few for the ladies over the years.

I will cop to liking musical theatre (that's right, I spelled it with "RE" not "ER") and eating the occasional salad.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
a chocolate martini... yum! I've ordered those and had several tables around me looking at me and asking the waitress what I was drinking ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
*with bison meat that I personally hunted and killed with my bare hands? *

Stop it right now, I've seen your hands, other than bugs, they did not kill a damn thing! ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
So he drinks it in private? A closet nancy?

A salad with steak on it? Chicken? Where do you draw the line man? How about a salad with bison meat that I personally hunted and killed with my bare hands?

Ok, I do admit I've ordered a chocotini on more than one occasion.

Oh the SHAME

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Cosmo recipe:

Vodka Cointreau pomegranate juice lime juice and lime peel as garnish

Served in a smaller type martini glass ;)

My dood would never get caught drinking it in public!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 198   End
TOPIC: Men Should Act Like Men