Men Should Act Like Men : Swingers Discussion 216301
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumMen Should Act Like Men
TOPIC: Men Should Act Like Men
Created by: cplofunswingers
Original Starting post for this thread:
...but we don't.

Almost without fail, when I mock someone, I mock them because I can't understand why anyone with a set of testicles would ever even consider doing whatever it is that they are doing. Being senimental about shit. Putting fruit in beer. Reality television. Recycling. Dieting. This is all sissy nonsense concocted to rob us of our rightful place as grunting, smashing, unemotional rulers of the Earth.

Sadly, we don't always do as nature intended. Sometimes we dudes act without consulting our nutsack. Everyone does it. So fess up. What un-manly shit do you do?

I'll go first:

1. I recently washed and ironed some sort of protective doily thing that lays on top of Miss Cpl's dresser to prevent scratches to the surface. What's worse is that I did this independently and of my own free will because I felt it needed to be done, not because Miss Cpl asked me to. She was completely unaware of my actions at the time. I also dusted all of the bedroom furniture.

2. I just used the word "doily" in a sentence. Fuck, I did it again.

3. I know every word to 'Dancing Queen' by Abba and lip sync it whenever I hear it.

Time's yours. Spill your guts, Nancy boys.

T

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 198   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Good point, Holly!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10712 posts)
If " yoga" was his new code word he would have said 2-3 times a day. ;-)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Is 'yoga' the new code word, Nic?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10712 posts)
I confess...I do yoga 2-3 times a week....but at least I am not wearing pink tights when practicing!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Mr. Cpl, as long as you're not the one looking at the ceiling during sex telling her, "beige, I think we should paint the ceiling beige", you're still plenty manly enough.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10712 posts)
While out with Miss Cpl the other day, I suggested we fill some empty wall space with a couple of new wall sconces. Her immediate response was that this was unmanly and I needed to come clean. Well played, babe.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Any time is good with the right combo of people and opportunity. " Good morning" sex tends to be my fave for some reason.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10712 posts)
So, what are you saying Sed? One in the afternoon?

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
**Sed, I'll admit to reading every word, but sometimes not understanding what you've written;-)**

Really? I can be that confusing, eh?. Unless of course, you're referring to my expertise at butchering the English language. I'm an absolute expert in this arena.

**Boxer-briefs for me. Don't really know where they are right now. Seems I've started my weekend early. At this rate, I'll be enjoying the blue-hair special two-for-one by 5:30 and be (back) in bed by 8.**

I'm one of those who firmly believes in early to bed, next day, a clear head! It doesn't have to be 2am for me to turn into a horny cunt. :)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
Sed, I'll admit to reading every word, but sometimes not understanding what you've written;-) Probably just his youth and inexperience.

Boxer-briefs for me. Don't really know where they are right now. Seems I've started my weekend early. At this rate, I'll be enjoying the blue-hair special two-for-one by 5:30 and be (back) in bed by 8.

When I posted in the Senior Swinger thread about doing my best work before midnight, I wasn't kidding!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8565 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 198   End
TOPIC: Men Should Act Like Men