Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Men, have you ever declined sex with a woman because her vag was too loose
TOPIC: Men, have you ever declined sex with a woman because her vag was too loose
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Taboo, I know, but we live in a world of taboo, so why not address it?

I absolutely have and will continue to do so... What's the point?

Honesty is where it's at and if a woman can turn down a guy for being, too small, what gives women a pass being too loose? Is it gender bias or are men too hard up and desperate to say anything?

Men, dare you be honest without fear of a public thrashing from the ladies? If women are our equal, should they get a pass on this?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OK in general you have to try it before you know it is too loose...if the answer is yes then travel just a half a click south and you will find the tightest, sweetest place on the planet. Once you get to the front door just knock a couple of times softly and the door will open wide for some tight play time. If this door is not available then make your apologies and dismount. Seriously I have been there and let's just say it was not the greatest feeling in the world...but then again how many time do our ladies put up with Mr. Inch worm and pretend it is the thrill ride of the life time...on the fence on this one dude but thank God my baby does kegel exercises...stay thirsty my friends.

Username hidden
(72 posts)
See if her nose lights up.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20263 posts)
I like really loose women from time to time. I make a game of it and see how many times I can thrust in and out without touching the sides......kind of like Operation. It's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
If the pussy is too loose, well, Sorry to say but you're just too small.

Buy some extenze or something. Reach your full potential!

Hee....

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
To more directly answer the OP, I've never found a vagina to be loose to the point where I found myself rattling around like a kernel of unpopped corn in an empty soda can. While a few vaginas have been tight to the point of having to be very patient (these women are invariably ones who have not had children), all have been at least "OK".

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20263 posts)
See? Once again it's the bragging that did that woman in...same as when a male brags about how huge he is. Better to say nothing and let them find out on their own, isn't it?

I've had a couple friends complain at a swing party b/c they were embarrassed by their pussies and how large they seemed, but both of these women were women that my husband had a blast with, and would again. I've never heard Mr. Sexus really say anything either way. Maybe he would decline, but I'm sure he's too polite to ever say "why."

And Mr SA, I really can't fathom a female out right telling a male, "nope, sorry, boy, your dick is too small, so it's a no go for me."

I'd rather be a surprise for someone to discover.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
too loose? was it moving side to side?

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
SWG

I honestly don't think women really care, mainly due to the fact, most men won't ever dare hurt her feelings. Kinda like suicide by honesty for a male to say anything in the lifestyle. Now in the world of vanilla, you'll get more honesty as there are far more fish in the sea and men will let you know!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
HAHAHAHHAHAHA, SWG, I'll happily volunteer my services. I'm not a gynecologist but, I'll have a look at it for ya! ;-)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
SED

I happened to have liked her and even though the temptation was there, I didn't want to disrespect her.

She's actually the sister of one of my FB friends...lol

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Men, have you ever declined sex with a woman because her vag was too loose