Men's Photos : Swingers Discussion 48965
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumMen's Photos
TOPIC: Men's Photos
Created by: We_R_Fun The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs. Braco and I were just discussing this very topic... and yes, where there are no pics of the male half, that sends up a red flag for us as well. We don't want to have to ASK for a picture of the guy, for pete's sake! And who wants to be surprised when meeting a couple for the first time?

We can understand not wanting to be recognized because of our jobs, etc. We both have reasons we would rather not be publicly identified. But what is the excuse for not even showing body shots?

If the male half is out of shape and is ashamed to show it, does he really think it will be less painful to successfully make arrangements to meet a couple, only to be rejected in person? It is better to just be who you are and weed out anyone who doesn't like it. Hell, six months ago I weighed almost 30 pounds more than I do today, and I wasn't afraid to post that.

Mrs. Braco and I both visit the site. We blur our faces for the public pics, and we show faces in our private pics. Occasionally we will even use my pic for the default. If we only see the female half in the public pics, we suspect the male half is actually the only one who ever visits the website. That can be a problem if his female half is not aware of the plans he is making until he springs it on her. (I wonder if there is a correlation between the number of no-shows and the lack of male pics you will find on the no-show's page... Hmmm...)

Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth... Sorry for the rant, but you hit a pet peeve. Photoshop is a wonderful thing...

Hagerstown MD

Username hidden
(541 posts)
Mebby it's jus cause so many of us butt ugly guys have such beautifull wives.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Don't worry, he doesn't fight fair either...Wrestling is his hobby...he's a bodyguard...LOL

Concord CA

Username hidden
(1343 posts)
We have both of us in our public photos, though no face shots. We keep those in our private collection. We even sometimes use my, the male's photo as our icon.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(366 posts)
I do have pics of Hubby in privates, he asked I not put them public due to the fact he's semi-famous in our are (He's a Pro-Wrestler)And it could affect his bookings. He's already taken some ribbing from the fact that I was in a few magazines and one of the boys in back got the issue and asked me to sign the centerfold (I did by the way) So if someone asks, and are legitimatly interested I'll show hubby.

Concord CA

Username hidden
(1343 posts)
Well we had several pics of both of us but most of my (tri:male) pics got kicked off when sls did away with action shots.

Cape Girardeau MO

Username hidden
(397 posts)
Paranoya will destroy ya...

man song just keep popping in my head.. wish it would stop.... arg....

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Simply precaution! We were on the site for almost six months before we had ANY public pics. That one is the "safest" one we had! LOL

We live in a town of about 3,000 where 75% know us and 50% are RELATED! We even have to be careful about showing the BEDSPREAD!! LOL

Bethany MO

Username hidden
(204 posts)
Maybe it's just a preference. I agree I am intrigued when there are no pics (public or private) of the dude. If we don't see them, we ask for them. The same goes of there are no face pics in their private pic collection for the female half either.

Sandy Spgs GA

Username hidden
(10 posts)
Its dif. If they are private.. Its when they have none...

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Men's Photos