Meeting with Uk swingers : Swingers Discussion 440911011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumMeeting with Uk swingers
TOPIC: Meeting with Uk swingers
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As I said, I don't mind pics of the things in a persons life, they tell me things about the people. But it is logical that if you're gonna post pics of you're life, you oughtta be in them, lol. I'm sure with our guitar pic, the reflections are hard to see, and weren't noticed. We'll try that idea again once we have a digital cam. As far as the original post, yeah, nice bike, but without pics of the people, not a chance.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Owning an ocelot is a violation of the federal Endangered Species Act, unless the owner possesses a permit from the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, which would only be issued to zoos, or to persons involved in captive breeding programs, or for other scientific purposes agreed to by the Fish & Wildlife Service.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Prohibited Acts (ESA § 9). Except as otherwise provided in the Act, with respect to endangered species of fish or wildlife, it is unlawful to: import or export; take within the U.S. or on the seas; POSSESS (my emphasis), sell, deliver, carry, transport or ship any taken species; deliver, receive, carry, transport, shop, sell or offer to sell these species in interstate or foreign commerce; violate any regulation pertaining to a threatened or endangered fish or wildlife species. Except as provided, with respect to endangered species of plants, it is unlawful to: import or export; remove the species from areas under federal jurisdiction or maliciously damage or destroy it in those areas; remove, cut, dig up, damage or destroy the species in any other area in violation of state law or in the course of criminal trespass; deliver, receive, carry, transport, ship, sell or offer for sale in interstate or foreign commerce; violate any regulation pertaining to a threatened or endangered plant species.

These prohibitions do not apply to species held in captivity or a controlled environment as of December 28, 1973, or as of the date of publication of the final regulation listing the species, provided that the holding is not in the course of commercial activity."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The penalties for violation of the Endangered Species Act can be severe: -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Penalties and Enforcement (ESA § 11).

"Criminal penalties of up to $50,000 or imprisonment for one year, or both, and civil penalties of up to $25,000 per violation, may be assessed against a person who knowingly violates, or a person engaged in business as an importer or exporter of fish, wildlife or plants who violates, a provision of the Act or its regulations relating to: importing or exporting, taking, possessing, selling, delivering, carrying, transporting, or shipping after taking; participating in interstate or foreign commerce or any commercial activity of any endangered species of fish, wildlife or plants in violation of CITES; engaging in business as an importer or exporter of fish, wildlife, plants, or African elephant ivory, or importing into or exporting from other than a designated port without first obtaining permission of the Secretary; soliciting, attempting to solicit, or causing to be committed any prohibited act. Criminal penalties of up to $25,000, imprisonment of six months, or both, and civil penalties of up to $12,000 per violation, may be assessed against a person who knowingly violates, or a person engaged in business as an importer or exporter who violates, other regulations issued under the Act. A person who otherwise violates a provision of the Act or a regulation, permit or certificate may be assessed a civil penalty of $500 per violation. (The maximum criminal fines noted in this paragraph are those stated in the Endangered Species Act; however, the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, as amended in 1987, increases the fines that may be imposed. See the summary of the Sentencing Reform Act in this Handbook.)

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
So back on topic, how 'bought them UK Wildcats? Don't you think the plight of the Florida panther is just tragic? And what's with that Thrills owning an Ocelot?

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Yes, but the original poster (who is from the UK, not here) may not view it that way. In any event, the Website, Suggestions or writing directly to the webmaster (yes, I know how far that gets you) is where the huge issue of a pic that made it through should be posted and complained about, not in someone else's topic.

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12037 posts)
Well, I know if I was the original poster who has never posted nor been in the forums (obviously), I would think, wow, we ask to have some fun (even though it was vague as to where they are traveling to) and read all this may be like, what is this, that's all I was saying. We all know who read the forums daily how people play, flirt, go off topic, but these people, I am sure do not, is all I am saying. I don't know, maybe a softie and just think if I was new posting I wouldn't know how to take it, ya know?

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12037 posts)
And then there is my all famous baby gator (still) that would just love to have a snack.

To get back on the topic, I am saying you go Mike, as I agree, who really cares. Something slipped by and life goes on. I don't believe the original poster needs so much grief over a pic that made it on the site. If you don't like, don't look. Think the purpose of the post was to seek potential playmates, not get bashed over a pic on their profile.

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12037 posts)
Anybody want to see my kayak paddle?

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
"Who cares?" I'd imagine that other muscle car and 4x4 enthusiasts would. I can understand that extra info like that might be useless to you, but everbody is lookin for different things here. There are many that are intertested in potential playmates hobbies and passtimes. Many want friends first, and in that case, such info matters. What's a couple of low budget guitar players gonna have in common with a Corvette collecter? Or someone whos hobby is world travel? You make quite clear that you want to "meet & play", and that's fine, that's your preference. Jus remember not everyones preferences are the same as yours.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
How did that pic get through? Not that we mind pics of inanimate objects, as long as they say sumthin about the folks. A pic of a bike tells me they like to ride. One of our pics was denied for similar reasons. It was a pic of my accoustic guitar, we were both naked when we took it, and our reflections were visible in the front of it. Took 3 rolls of film to get it right, and it got denied anyway. Was told we have to be in the pic, reflections weren't enough. And as some would imply, we're not tryin to show off our possessions, we's poor folk, and quite frankly, don't have any possessions worth showin off. Any pics of possessions are to show what we're into, not what we have.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
AAAAABSOLUTELY, BnL. We would enjoy that a lot! LOL

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8838 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
TOPIC: Meeting with Uk swingers