Marry my gay daughter for 63 million : Swingers Discussion 210173101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumMarry my gay daughter for 63 million
TOPIC: Marry my gay daughter for 63 million
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hong Kong real estate tycoon Cecil Chao Sze-Tsung believes that money will cure his daughter of any ailment, including being a lesbian and marrying her partner.

Chao, the owner of Cheuk Nang Ltd. is offering $63 million to any man who is capable of turning his daughter straight and marrying her. His offer became public after daughter Gigi Chao secretly eloped with her long-term partner in Paris.

“I don’t mind whether he is rich or poor. The important thing is that he is generous and kind-hearted,” he tells a local Chinese station.

In addition to the overly generous dowry, Chao will also help the suitor launch a business, something that he hopes is “an inducement to attract someone who has the talent, but not the capital, to start his own business.”

“Gigi is a very good woman with both talents and looks,” he added as a selling point. “She is devoted to her parents, is generous and does volunteer work.”

33-year-old Gigi, a graduate of the University of Manchester is currently working as a director in her father’s company

Interesting enough, Chao himself has never been married and is rumored to have slept with “10,000 women.”

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hong Kong real estate tycoon Cecil Chao Sze-Tsung believes that money will cure his daughter of any ailment, including being a lesbian and marrying her partner.

Chao, the owner of Cheuk Nang Ltd. is offering $63 million to any man who is capable of turning his daughter straight and marrying her. His offer became public after daughter Gigi Chao secretly eloped with her long-term partner in Paris.

“I don’t mind whether he is rich or poor. The important thing is that he is generous and kind-hearted,” he tells a local Chinese station.

In addition to the overly generous dowry, Chao will also help the suitor launch a business, something that he hopes is “an inducement to attract someone who has the talent, but not the capital, to start his own business.”

“Gigi is a very good woman with both talents and looks,” he added as a selling point. “She is devoted to her parents, is generous and does volunteer work.”

33-year-old Gigi, a graduate of the University of Manchester is currently working as a director in her father’s company

Interesting enough, Chao himself has never been married and is rumored to have slept with “10,000 women.”

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2668 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Marry my gay daughter for 63 million