Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Marry my gay daughter for 63 million
TOPIC: Marry_my_gay_daughter_for_63_million
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hong Kong real estate tycoon Cecil Chao Sze-Tsung believes that money will cure his daughter of any ailment, including being a lesbian and marrying her partner.

Chao, the owner of Cheuk Nang Ltd. is offering $63 million to any man who is capable of turning his daughter straight and marrying her. His offer became public after daughter Gigi Chao secretly eloped with her long-term partner in Paris.

“I don’t mind whether he is rich or poor. The important thing is that he is generous and kind-hearted,” he tells a local Chinese station.

In addition to the overly generous dowry, Chao will also help the suitor launch a business, something that he hopes is “an inducement to attract someone who has the talent, but not the capital, to start his own business.”

“Gigi is a very good woman with both talents and looks,” he added as a selling point. “She is devoted to her parents, is generous and does volunteer work.”

33-year-old Gigi, a graduate of the University of Manchester is currently working as a director in her father’s company

Interesting enough, Chao himself has never been married and is rumored to have slept with “10,000 women.”

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Hong Kong real estate tycoon Cecil Chao Sze-Tsung believes that money will cure his daughter of any ailment, including being a lesbian and marrying her partner.

Chao, the owner of Cheuk Nang Ltd. is offering $63 million to any man who is capable of turning his daughter straight and marrying her. His offer became public after daughter Gigi Chao secretly eloped with her long-term partner in Paris.

“I don’t mind whether he is rich or poor. The important thing is that he is generous and kind-hearted,” he tells a local Chinese station.

In addition to the overly generous dowry, Chao will also help the suitor launch a business, something that he hopes is “an inducement to attract someone who has the talent, but not the capital, to start his own business.”

“Gigi is a very good woman with both talents and looks,” he added as a selling point. “She is devoted to her parents, is generous and does volunteer work.”

33-year-old Gigi, a graduate of the University of Manchester is currently working as a director in her father’s company

Interesting enough, Chao himself has never been married and is rumored to have slept with “10,000 women.”

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Marry my gay daughter for 63 million
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.