Marriage + Swinging= Divorce : Swingers Discussion 208805
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumMarriage + Swinging= Divorce
TOPIC: Marriage Swinging= Divorce
Created by: livewiresimone The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Psssh, Jay is stuck with my ass. With cancer and RA I am uninsurable LOL.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Why indeed L2P!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Married 21 years, couldn't afford to get divorced even if I wanted to...and WHY would I??

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
24 years for us (married) together 26, swinging @ 13 years now. I think as others have already mentioned here. There is more to the dynamics of a marriage, and what will cause one to end . Swinging by itself will not be the sole cause of a break up, It may enhance it or offer one the chance to go , but there will ultimately be more to the cause.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
I and Mrs John have been Married for 28 yrs and together for 30, We are sure to make another 28 yrs :)

We have been with quite a few couples who were married when we met them over the years, But not anymore, some contact us back as Singles and want to fool around again, but we usually only play with couples.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
Well, I have never married, and never will so I don't have to worry about the "D" word, ever. Have seen and known many couples though who thought swinging would fix what's broken, but guess what, it didn't and they are no longer together.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12066 posts)
Married for 11, together for 15. Only married once, to each other. People that use this to try to fix a failing marriage, I feel, are doomed for divorce, maybe even speeding up on that path. Also, just because you swing, doesn't mean that you aren't capable of cheating. I know of some people on sls that will seek out action without the other half knowing, full aware that their spouse would disapprove. Not swinging... cheating. Communication and trust are crucial, just as in a non-swinging couple. Maybe more-so because of the extra curricular activities that we indulge in. In all honesty, I feel that our marriage is stronger now, probably due to the extra cummunication and trust. The supercharged bedroom time together helps, too. :)

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
All depends on, well face it ..it's a crap shoot). For us 30 + years and still crazy in love with each other. (why?) mutual respect, open & effective communication, committing to the concept that nothing on the planet is more important than maintaining a healthy, loving friendship (recognizing when the other needs space before they express it) and each giving nothing less than 77%. (why 77%..because you get ate more than you do at 69)

May all who read this be as happy.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
One and only marriage for us.

Marriages fail for various reasons, whether you are a swinger or not.

When a relationship is solid, no temptation would work. People who enter swinging to fix a marriage are silly. Instead they should communicate honestly.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
I do have a bracelet that says "Divorce Bait" but I promise it is a joke.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3874 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Marriage Swinging= Divorce