Male Qualities for a MFM : Swingers Discussion 43714
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumMale Qualities for a MFM
TOPIC: Male Qualities for a MFM
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
<<I pull out a little barbie head and ask if anyone would like a little head.>>

Feel free any time, Carrie! :-)

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Poly, we don't meet single men often, but when we do it's always over dinner at a restaurant, as it is with most couples we meet. That allows for a graceful exit for everyone if there isn't a "click." If Mrs. Valovers DOES like the guy, she will ask him if he'd like to follow us home for "dessert." We actually do serve dessert, too! Then she will ask if anyone would like to do some hot tubbing, and everything just proceeds naturally from there.

I suppose that's not overly helpful if you don't have a hot tub. On the other hand, when you all get home you COULD serve dessert and then excuse yourself to "change into something more comfortable." Coming back in something really sexy would get the message across as much as a hot tub invitation, I would think.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Mrs. Valovers says "intelligence, personality, charm, humor, good looking face, on the husky side, able to converse about current events, a bit of an intellectual, great eyes, confident without being cocky. And since none of the couples we swing with currently are of another race, that would be a nice plus in a single for mfm."

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Male Qualities for a MFM