Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Male Half of Drama Cpl Now SM
TOPIC: Male Half of Drama Cpl Now SM
Created by: hotirish4U
Original Starting post for this thread:
Some may have read my blog about the drama cpl that we became friends with. Well, now the male half is on as a SM; when his wife hasn't officially moved out!! WTF?! He also has put himself about 5 years younger in his profile. We truly believe in Karma. He is just rubbing his infidelity in his wife's face, just to be "mean". How can someone do this to a person they have been married to for 25 years?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sed, not lashing out. Some of the comments made me realize that some people don't care to have friendships with people. That's ok. Sorry, my writing it not up to your standards! Thanks to all, and have a great weekend!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(224 posts)
"Seems like a lot of people are just into the sex side of things; which is great. I, the female half, have to be attracted to more than just the physical. That's just me."

How does that relate to anything in this subject. You're like a petulant child who couldn't get what mom has firmly said no to. So you're lashing out in any way that you can.

People answered your questions, obviously not to your liking, but they answered what you asked. Why did you feel the need to stomp your feet and lash out at people for merely responding to you? from the answers that you got, how did you deduce that people are just into sex, and in what way does that relate to this topic?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17239 posts)
Next time it might be helpful if you actual ask the question you want an answer to. You never asked if anyone else has had this happen. You asked how someone could do this to someone they have been married to, for a while. That is the question everyone answered.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18043 posts)
Thank you all for your responses. Was just asking how many other people have some across someone using the LS to cheat on their spouse. Even though we are "swingers", we do have limits or morals per se. We became friends with them, outside of the bedroom. Maybe that is our problem. We like having FWB. People to enjoy vacations and other vanilla activities with. Seems like a lot of people are just into the sex side of things; which is great. I, the female half, have to be attracted to more than just the physical. That's just me. Have fun out there!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(224 posts)
Always darlin'

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17457 posts)
Asshole!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17239 posts)
Oh, I remeber the look. I'm so glad it worked. :-)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17457 posts)
...or game to shoot

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Sure you do... ;)...when there is a will there is ALWAYS a way. I still can't get over that look you gave me (which you probably don't even remember) when you were directing B using the water map... ya know, when you lowered your sun glasses and gave me that ... look!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17239 posts)
Woman, I don't have time to fuck when there's big bass to catch...and kids to look after.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17457 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: Male Half of Drama Cpl Now SM