Lying about weight : Swingers Discussion 418411011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumLying about weight
TOPIC: Lying about weight
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
User Details are only visible to members.
So far all the posts are about people who weigh more than they say they do. Has anyone encountered anyone who weighs less than they claim to?

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
We really don't get why anyone lies prior to meeting. Age, weight whatever. We have a very open to just about anything profile for the simple reason there's no set pattern to what turns us on. I can never figure out why we get these emails that totally misrepresent the people. They may have turned us on but not after we knew they were liars! Now I admit if I was adjusting our profile everytime I had a slight fluctuation in weight, I'd be crazy with it because I have this five pounds that comes and goes every other day. Mine isn't from chocolate but I loved that post. I'm just as bad, I go out for a nice long, brisk walk with hubby and then we stop for a glass of wine to reward ourselves. Poly, we'd never lie to you!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
its called internet weight poly,very common practice and one that has been discussed many many times. We have never mislead anyone on our weight and height,No need to its a what you see is what you get with a few extra perks. We have seen this with quite a few others that we have met where what they have written in their profile has not been what was visual. With full swap I know a physical attraction would be a must . However with soft swapping and no bi action I wonder why there is or has to be a physical attraction?There is no swapping of any kind its more of a visual with your spouse and the fun of having someone watch you.Specially when you do have a mental connection with another couple, witty fun responses coming back and forth . I have more of a problem with them writting you back to say what they did.There is no need a simple thanks for dinner and drinks would have been fine with a good luck . That kind of behavior I have no time for. I guess it goes back to what and whom you can trust, I never put much stock in pictures that are on sites or sent to us.Some have casual pics on others have them where they are fixed to the hilt.Give me the casual dress and a relaxed atmosphere any day. they are more true every time.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Damn! Now I am going to have to live at the gym. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Carrie,

My doctor said something to me that made me quit snacking after exercise. He said "Do you know how long you have to exercise to burn off just that one cookie? An HOUR! You just erased all the work you just did exercising!"

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Fem,

Thanks so much. You are too kind. I probably could loose the weight faster if I would quit eating chocolate when I get home from my workout. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Hey Jai - I dont think you could gain any insermountable weight that you would be unattractive to anyone! You would be sexy and beautiful at any size!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Right now I am one of those lying about my weight. I gained some weight over the Christmas Holidays. I have not changed it because I am working on loosing it and I think within a month (give or take) that I should be back to normal. If it takes longer than expected then I will go in and change it.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I think that most people on SLS are telling the truth about their weights, give or take a couple pounds of natural fluctuation. But there's no question that a sizeable minority deliberately lie when they post their weights. We really don't care if it's just 10-15 pounds, but when the posted weight isn't even within 30 pounds of reality, that's when we have a problem with it.

We had a VERY similar situation to yours, Poly. Again, we were meeting a couple at a restaurant. We really hoped this would work out, since they live only about a mile from our house.

When we got to the restaurant, the lady was there alone, already seated in a booth. She waved us over, and explained that her hubby had called and was on his way, coming directly from work, and would arrive in a few minutes.

She had a pretty face, and we were having a nice conversation when her hubby arrived. He was, in Mrs. Valovers' words "drop-dead gorgeous!" He was extremely outgoing and fun and a good conversationalist. Then the ladies got up to go to the salad bar. We were absolutely shocked to see that she looked like she had a beach ball for a middle. From what we could see above the table as she was seated, she looked like she had an entirely normal build. But she had a HUGE beach ball fromthere on down to her knees!

I guess I should have been suspicious when the picture they sent us of the two of them showed her peeking out from BEHIND him. But they both had attractive faces, and lived so nearby that we were really hopeful.

The next day they e-mailed us to invite us over to their home. We declined, stating that although Mrs. Valovers and he had established a "chemistry," she and I unfortunately did not seem to "click."

So they wrote back to say that she also felt that she didn't click with me so it was best that we don't play. Fine, but if that's the case, why did they invite us over to play in the first place?

Obviously, people who lie about their weight are keenly aware that their weight is a liability that will make them unattractive sexually to many people. I can't believe, though, that they can actually believe that we wouldn't NOTICE? And we agree, if they lie about their weight in the first place, there really is no reason to get offended when we don't feel sexually attracted.

We aren't Ken & Barbie by any means, but we at least don't mislead people about our weight and that we don't have 6-pack abs anymore. Hell, I'm probably so far from 6-pack that if I'm not careful I could end up looking like the whole keg! ROFL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I totally agree with you Poly! Im a bigger girl, though I carry my weight very well at 5'10. Ive met men who lie as well. Not sure if they think we will just fall for them based on typed words alone, or they think we wont notice the trunk of junk they carry behind them. Just maybe, they have that body dismorphic syndrome where they just cant see what others do. I dont lie, wouldnt want to put myself in that embarrassing situation. In fact, I often exaggerate my size just to weed out those who cant get past my nude pic. Yeah, the pic is awesome, I will admit, but it is laying down and with the camera in a perfect angle. So, not really sure why people lie about this - makes you think though, what else they are lying about! Atleast they lie up front and not behind your back where you would never find out

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
TOPIC: Lying about weight