Lying about weight : Swingers Discussion 41841101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumLying about weight
TOPIC: Lying about weight
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wanna see? LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
A shower, clean clothes, and abstaining from smoking after noon on the day we would meet should do the trick just fine. Now flirt away! LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Hi Va! And to extrapolate even further on the lying topic........... I was just thinking about you and the lovely Mrs V. Because I've seen people lie about things like smoking etc that could really cause her a problem. I love to flirt with you. I am a considerate smoker and do not smoke in my home or with allergic people present. But given Mrs V's high allergic levels what if in order to meet you, we pretended I didn't smoke and we didn't have pets, both of which I'm sure we carry residual traces of on our person?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
It's true that age affects how you carry your weight. When I was 20, my weight was in my shoulders & pecs. When I was 40 it was in my middle. I just can't wait to turn 60! LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Got me M but my guess is they believe their sparkling personality will come through. That or some people think a small amount of weight gain isn't noticable. I will post anything over 5 pounds and encourage everyone to post accurate weight, age and pictures. One's age can change even how one carries weight. Due to having a very petite frame, 10 pounds on me is HUGE. Additionally, as I've become more mature the same ten pounds distributes itself differently than in my tender youth. The overwhelming majority of people think J looks considerably younger than 57, especially in person. But how stupid would it be for us to attempt to mislead? Sooner or later there will be some sort of conversation where our life experiences will clearly indicate his age. IE: he was in the USAF 20 years and has been with his current employer for 17 years. He's 50, yeah right. We consider it so disrespectful to our intelligence for people to try to bamboozle us, and that is the biggest turn off of all.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Oh man, we're busted. She's actually 4'1 and 275 lbs and I'm 5' 1 and 450 lbs and I have a one inch dick and I'm bald as the day I was born. I knew you people would out us liars one day. I just knew it.

Also, we both have major halitosis and we bathe once a month. We have no social skills and are known to tear off our clothes and say "wanna screw?" as soon as we meet people on a first date. Oh yeah, there's also that small issue with my tractor fetish but it won't get in the way like you'd think it would.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(80 posts)
Can anyone see 10 pounds? It's tough to do- I can see where people stretch the truth a little in our body conscience society. It's sad that we cannot always be comfortable and honest with the reflection in the mirror. Experience will show them that comfort in their own skin is the sexiest look they can ever achieve.

Des Plaines IL
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Thrillseekers, you got e-mails from your first post? I've read it over several times and for the life of me cannot see what anyone could take such exception too. Go figure....Hmmmmm, makes me think of a new topic, stay tuned......

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Sigh. Well then ALMOST perfect! LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I'm 5'3" and 310 lbs. Mrs. Valovers is the perfect woman - 3 feet tall with no teeth and a flat head to rest your beer on!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: Lying about weight