Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Long Island Strip Clubs
TOPIC: Long_Island_Strip_Clubs
Created by: nyachty
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am entertaining a woman in and around Huntington,NY next weekend and wanted a little feedback on what strip clubs are the best for couples in the general area. Not interested in going into the city since she always gets so turned on that a 1 hour drive will kill the mood. She loves going to them and getting a private dance. Great turn on for me of course. She's not into the LS clubs.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
I am entertaining a woman in and around Huntington,NY next weekend and wanted a little feedback on what strip clubs are the best for couples in the general area. Not interested in going into the city since she always gets so turned on that a 1 hour drive will kill the mood. She loves going to them and getting a private dance. Great turn on for me of course. She's not into the LS clubs.

Wildwood NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Long Island Strip Clubs
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.