Light it up : Swingers Discussion 2118071011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumLight it up
TOPIC: Light it up
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LWC - Glad to bring a smile to your face!

I like the euphemism post too - many holiday terms could be euphemisms.

Mom had a cartoon she'd put on the fridge every Thanksgiving - it had a crabby looking old man sitting in a recliner, facing the TV with beer can in hand and the wife standing behind him with the remnants of a Xmas tree sticking out of her ass and the saying at the bottom was:

"I guess hanging garland is out of the question then?"

Dad was not much for listening to her directions.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
no my parents were very good about making sure I got birthday presents and christmas presents.

the horses don't seem to care about the decorations but my husband jerk of a cavalry horse steals the stockings so we don't do them anymore. Got tired of worrying if he was going to colic from eating wrappers and cloth.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17524 posts)
PG, you must have gotten plenty of those combo b-day slash Christmas gifts throughout the years. Follow up questions do your horses like the barn being lite up and decorated? I guess I'm asking do they recognize it as being a seasonal thing if that makes sense.

Sb311, Vegas the week after Christmas going into the new years is pretty fun. Rates aren't to bad either until NYE then ouch. We love the Mirage.

Treated the kids to a Disney Christmas once. It was fun and once in a lifetime. But Orlando is insanely crowded during the holidays.

I'd suggest Atlantis in the Bahama's. It's warm and cozy that time of the year ~smile~ being on our short list of things to do, we hope to make it there one day.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3307 posts)
"PG are you a Christmas baby? "

not Christmas but the 28th. Won't be home for my b'day again this year will be spending it with all the in-laws. Unless I decided to email this single guy that lives about 45 minutes from where we will be and try to arrange something my b'day will be me cooking a huge Italian feast for 20+ people.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17524 posts)
okay guys I love you all, but I don't belong between all that Christmas tree. :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1060 posts)
*c&p* The thread title is misleading.

Thank you ~grin~ I live for keyword Tomfoolery !!!

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3307 posts)
PG are you a Christmas baby?

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3307 posts)
Smile @ the Griswalds reference. When we first moved up here we landed in Dalonaga on a mountain top so we did what Floridains do. We decorated the back deck. In Florida we lived on the water and most people decorated their docks and we had lighted boat parades each year.

Now being back among civilization in a neighborhood we decorate with Griswald enthusiasm . This is our second year in this neighborhood. Last year I mostly did the yard and fencing. I'm thinking that I will be focusing on the house this year.

LWC if you haven't seen the Atlanta Botanical Gardens lights during the holidays it's pretty awesome if your a fan of grand light displays.

Thanks for everyones postings. Congrats to the cinys on their new home closing too. Great way to end a year and start a new one.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3307 posts)
Also, I don't put Xmas stiff up until the day after Thanksgiving. --------------------- I put mine up as often as possible year round! LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Bobby - LOL - sometimes the swinging folks like to talk about other stuff. Plus the holidays can be a very sexy time!

Growing up, mother was basically Mr. Griswald, exception was she had her minions (IE: my brothers and I) doing all the work: climbing up on the ladders, out the windows, running to the store, moving it a little this way or that, move that red bulb over there, swap this green one with the blue, you have two yellows together over there, fluff that garland more, put another sprig in the wreath, move the spotlight more to the right, that loop is about a 1/4 inch higher than the others...etc, etc. She would just stand there and direct and constantly change and tweak it until we would all just give up!

Don't even get me started on the tree decorating fiascos!

Can't say I've ever enjoyed decorating the house, even my own. Too many memories of forced child labor.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
TOPIC: Light it up