Lifestyle-Swinger Symbols : Swingers Discussion 42821
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumLifestyle-Swinger Symbols
TOPIC: Lifestyle-Swinger Symbols
Created by: DANANDFDN
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been doing some research on Lifestyle/Swinger "Symbols". I have found a few that interest me and would be interested to know if people involved in the lifestyle would recognize any of them. I would also be interested in hearing about any others that you may have seen or heard about.

1. NASCA Red apple with a bite missing 2. Lifestyle Logo check it out here: www{dot}ifyouonlyknew{dot}net/main{dot}swf 3. Bisexual Symbol - 2 intersecting triangles, 1 blue, 1 pink, and purple where they intersect

Curiously, D

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
When we made up "business cards" to give out to prospective friends at M & G's we used a very basic graphic of a swing set. To personalize for your preferences you can have 3 swings, 4.... add color by putting 2 swings in blue, 2 in pink, etc.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
An "O" ring??? That's a pretty powerfull symbol, afterall, it was an O-ring that brought down the Challenger. The NASCA apple is reconisable to anyone who ever checked out swing clubs online. The 2 male & 2 female symbols intertwined is pretty self explanitory. The idea of a symbol that all swingers would reconise and no one else would is great, but sadly unobtainable. If we're gonna display somethin that tells swingers we swing, it's gonna tell the vanilla world too.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I've got one of those rings :) It's not only got is "intended use", it's a pretty piece of jewelry :) GREAT conversation starter :)

I also have another ring similar to this, but the figures are in the missionary position. I wear this one every day simply because I like it :) On a galloping horse it looks like what we call a "monkey puzzle" ring :)

Now I'm in the mood for another "lifestyle" accessory... gone to shop :)

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
I have been doing some research on Lifestyle/Swinger "Symbols". I have found a few that interest me and would be interested to know if people involved in the lifestyle would recognize any of them. I would also be interested in hearing about any others that you may have seen or heard about.

1. NASCA Red apple with a bite missing 2. Lifestyle Logo check it out here: www{dot}ifyouonlyknew{dot}net/main{dot}swf 3. Bisexual Symbol - 2 intersecting triangles, 1 blue, 1 pink, and purple where they intersect

Curiously, D

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Lifestyle-Swinger Symbols