Life, death and evolution : Swingers Discussion 209004
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumLife, death and evolution
TOPIC: Life, death and evolution
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
Here is a thought provoking question.

We all know the average human life span in any given area is directly proportional to standards of living and food quality.

This is why we have people who live for 100 years in third world nations. Their diets were superior despite dumping their waste into the stream next to their huts or just outside.

My question however is not about these exceptions, it is about the average and the majority. We live just long enough to raise our kids and give them some guidance as they are adults... Then we die and it becomes their turn.

When we die, we often times take our prejudices with us. Most times our children are not subjected to the same level of hate mongering that we held as young adults. (some of us even learn to evolve and lose that hate)

Could this be an evolutionary adaptation so to aid our species in creating bonds? In allowing our sub races to mix and thus prevent inbreeding?

It has been my observation that the groups most prone to hate, are those who reject equality and the mixing of races.

Over time, even these walls break down (the culture dies) and the once pure race becomes mudded by other races.

The major question I have is, is death in humans a means to ensure our continued existence as a species?

The only way we will evolve beyond death is through science, but to live long enough to figure out how to cheat death... We must have peace or well kill all of our smartest people off before they can create the cure.

After all, the job of evolution is to creat the more perfect being. Able ti adapt, change and become the top predator out there. Wouldn't actions such as changing our genetics so to end the natual aging process be evolutions work through our species gaining the tool of intellect?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Robbie is a literary critic too.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
OK I had wondered if this was sort of what Robert meant in the first place. I remember thinking some time ago that because this is no longer a case of "only the strong survive" (or more accurately, reproduce). It's more like "only the very weakest fail to reproduce", and yes I think this is working against evolution.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19565 posts)
no one would be writing a book about anyone here... at least not based off of the forums... next to no one would read such a book.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
It's not my choice, or my rules. If I had the company, yes I would have the same rules, it is pretty much standard legal mode of operation.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
fj

There is a fairly reasonable level of anonymity here. What is he going to say in a book? Fj has this opinion about that issue? He could have been upfront and said what his intentions were though.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Yeah, I personally don't care. For instance, Robert's "Irregular Architecture" thread. If nobody cares, nobody has to answer.

I have no issue whatsoever with someone publicly brainstorming, bouncing ideas (good or bad) off of people to see what they think. People are free to ignore or engage as they please.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19565 posts)
I was not evaluating on it, just commenting. It is a common clause in most business. To be fair it could affect privacy depending what information was obtained though.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
I concur Va, I mean what would they find out from here? that not many topics stay on topic too long , and that it cannot be decided if it is pee or not.....

for the record it's pee lol....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9686 posts)
Oh come on does anyone really care about that? if someone wants to do some mental exploration for whatever academic, or even commercial (such as "what do you think of this book idea?") purposes, I couldn't care less.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19565 posts)
Your right Looking, there have been a couple profiles bounced for just that in the past. Like I said I have not read TOS in sometime so I don't know what changes have been made. I am not talking about the rules for the forum but the site rules. They are rather long and legalize. But most business have that clause in their rules about doing research without permission.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
TOPIC: Life, death and evolution