Lets take a Vote (1 vote per person please) This is probably a first : Swingers Discussion 2107291011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumLets take a Vote (1 vote per person please) This is probably a first
TOPIC: Lets take a Vote (1 vote per person please) This is probably a first
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"wow, since when do we get to vote off folks? LOL"

--Umm, only since he asked our opinions, which I don't equate with any power to vote anyone off.

"Variety the spice of life : )"

--I like spice as much as or more than the next guy. One bag after another of banal and bland potatoes is not my idea of spice.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I didn't vote. Because there was no option for "I don't care". I don't like or dislike the object of this article. Nothing to say for nor against. So I just comment, as before, to do what they want. Surely that can't be offensive?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
"I prefer reality where diversity is not only accepted but celebrated."

Like always said, I don't recall anyone else ever giving others the opportunity to vote them off the forums. I'd say that makes it diverse, so you should celebrate it (by your own words)!

I'm proudly wearing my "I Voted" sticker.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
"Mrs. Sav, he clearly stated the two options. If you don't have the intelligence or respect of other people to comprehend what he is asking, you should have probably just stayed out of it. "

Really? So a posting that doesn't play by a PERSONAL rule should be reported and deleted? Pathetic Wow ! What's next ? Do not post unless you AGREE with me or I will have it deleted by Big Brother? Seriously some people really shouldn't be posting if they are so controlling, so sensitive that they "feel" attacked by a difference of opinion, or someone doesn't answer a question in the manner you prefer. People like that might rule their personal castle in the clouds but thankfully they don't rule the forums. Skip around with your lollipops chasing imaginary monsters , I prefer reality where diversity is not only accepted but celebrated.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Yes.

"I just didn't follow your RULE of a Yes or No."

Mrs. Sav, he clearly stated the two options. If you don't have the intelligence or respect of other people to comprehend what he is asking, you should have probably just stayed out of it.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
Why am I suddenly reminded of a scene from Gladiator, lol.

As this isn't a junior high clique, yes.

Kat

Username hidden
(1164 posts)
wow, since when do we get to vote off folks? LOL

I say they stay. Variety the spice of life : )

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
I made the first response to this "topic" but it seems "someone" didn't approve of my "maybe" and it was deleted. .......imagine that . There was no attack, no insult I just didn't follow your RULE of a Yes or No.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Mr.Cellophane - Chicago Musical

If someone stood up in a crowd And raised his voice up way out loud And waved his arm and shook his leg You'd notice him

If someone in the movie show Yelled "Fire in the second row This whole place is a powder keg!" You'd notice him

And even without clucking like a hen Everyone gets noticed, now and then, Unless, of course, that personage should be Invisible, inconsequential me!

Cellophane Mister Cellophane Shoulda been my name Mister Cellophane 'Cause you can look right through me Walk right by me And never know I'm there...

I tell ya Cellophane Mister Cellophane Shoulda been my name Mister Cellophane 'Cause you can look right through me Walk right by me And never know I'm there...

Suppose you was a little cat Residin' in a person's flat Who fed you fish and scratched your ears? You'd notice him

Suppose you was a woman, wed And sleepin' in a double bed Beside one man, for seven years You'd notice him

A human being's made of more than air With all that bulk, you're bound to see him there Unless that human bein' next to you Is unimpressive, undistinguished You know who...

Cellophane Mister Cellophane Shoulda been my name Mister Cellophane 'Cause you can look right through me Walk right by me And never know I'm there... I tell ya Cellophane Mister Cellophane Shoulda been my name Mister Cellophane 'Cause you can look right through me Walk right by me And never know I'm there Never even know I'm there.

Hope I didn't take up too much of your time.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
Who Gives a Ratz Arse?

Attention Whore: No

Slut? Maybe.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
TOPIC: Lets take a Vote (1 vote per person please) This is probably a first