Lets take a Vote (1 vote per person please) This is probably a first : Swingers Discussion 210729101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumLets take a Vote (1 vote per person please) This is probably a first
TOPIC: Lets take a Vote (1 vote per person please) This is probably a first
Created by: alwaysready2pla
Original Starting post for this thread:
Shall AR2P remain as a participant in the Open Forum: (please limit answers to YES or NO ..... Other responses = NO) YES: He's fun to play with. NO: His participation contributes nothing Polls open until NOON pacific time 10.26.12. Votes will be tallied and simple majority rules.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Take your bow , Exit stage right, as the curtains close wave farewell. Wait what's that I hear the Terminator saying ..."I'll be back "??? I'll be watching for the upcoming Part 2, reruns and of course the ever popular new star to replace you. Might I suggest the name NeverReady2Play? It has a nice ring to it.

Like snow in winter you're predictable and I don't personally believe for one second you will simply disappear that would simply be out of character. It is always fun to see which "persona " you'll take on next time....I'm getting really good at this. Just a little tip to keep in mind for next time you reinvent yourself, if you really want to be clever in your disguise don't tip your hand so quickly and let old hatreds of specific people surface too soon......keep them guessing longer !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Am I the only one to notice the irony of Brokejaw "reporting" this thread? lol

Redford MI

Username hidden
(303 posts)
Multiple posteraccountality disorder.

Long Beach CA

Username hidden
(1755 posts)
Masochism?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
I just don't know why you set yourself up for this, always.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
12 to 4

So

It's been real and it been fun but it hasn't been real fun. When something you do ceases to be fun...find something esle to do.

Hold the applause , this is my last comment I'll post here on open forum.

I bet you wish it was this easy to lose a few others.

BYE

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(718 posts)
OMG, SorP, that has to be two of thew funniest comments ever. Or was it truly just one comment?

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
*Russia... right, Vladimir?*

I don't know sexy Leeza! I don't know, have you seen the latest Obama ad about doing it for the first time? seems like the DNC pilfered it from the Putin campaign ad about losing your virginity to Putin ;).

As to the rest of your post, you've said it, and I agree with it!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
So you want more attention? Ok, I'll play along.

As I recall, you introduced yourself into the forum community with a few long infomercials about topics that are important to you. Several regular posters responded with advice, others responded with sarcasm... to which you returned insults. It seemed that you could not tolerate anyone who did not take your issues seriously, or anyone who questioned your credibility.

I recall a few examples:

A wonderful classy lady said that one of your thread topics "gave her a headache." You responded, "I guess you used to be a blonde." That was an unnecessary insult to one of the nicest women to ever contribute in the fora.

Nic did get sarcastic with you, but it was disgusting how you fired back something like (I forget your exact words) you could see why he could not "get or keep a wife," and that his sex is limited to "throw away hookers." In light of this, it's interesting and hypocritical how you could demand that nobody disrespect your wife.

So about your question... I find you boring, humorless and classless. I do not find any of your posts interesting, thought provoking or worth reading. You contribute nothing to any group discussion and come across as a "know it all." However, I support your right to be here. The choices you offer are stupid. I don't find you "fun to play with," but it is not up to me to decide who should and shouldn't be here. (This is a very unscientific poll, BTW)

Forum contributors have many reasons for taking the time to write a post-- discuss politics, keep in touch with friends, flirt, talk sports, joke around and so on... some people like my Leeza Cope character (in the sports thread), I'll bet others think it's dumb (a Giants fan does not understand it and once suggested that I add "closed captains"). ;^D

My wife and I have met people that started with flirting in the forums and had a great time. There are others that we intend to meet. Some people, based on their posts, we know that we would never want to get to know personally and that's OK, too.

Do whatever you want, this is not Russia... right, Vladimir?

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
I voted twice.....once for No and once for Yes equaling a Maybe . The voices in my head couldn't simply couldn't agree .

The answer to the question lies in the heart and head of the OP and therefore my answer should be irrelevant.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
TOPIC: Lets take a Vote (1 vote per person please) This is probably a first