Let's do the email thing again : Swingers Discussion 404051021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumLet's do the email thing again
TOPIC: Let's do the email thing again
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Received this yesterday:

XXX has been looking for some black meat and I would love to do her.. Check out our profile and see if there is a match. Tell us what you think..

The quick reply came in very handy for this one.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9009 posts)
I respond to all mail. ALL mail. You just have to. Obviously there are exceptions such as stalker types or mean people, but you could even answer them just to say you are blocking them.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
We respond to all email, even if it is to say not interested. We feel very strongly about common courtesy.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12129 posts)
No, we do not answer every email. I just delete the ones where they clearly did not read our profile, the silly ones, the rude ones, etc. If they can't spend some time on me/us then why should I/we spend any time on them. There are also the ones that I have forgotten about because of the mail system on this site. If I don't answer right away than the letter gets filed away and I have been known to forget about them that way. I wish they didn't file them away like that.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17968 posts)
that means they have 62 years experience between them. yes we answer all emails.even the silly.Those we answer, no interest. we think the canned responses or emails are the worst.Be a little creative.noticed your profile take a look at ours and see if it works!oh well

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
We always answer emails..sometimes not right away as we like to both read them and discuss them before replying. Sometimes we just do not get a chance to read them together and ask that everyone be patient while we get a chance to respond.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Is off to see where Cindee went

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
WooooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Well I simply responded with one of the reasons we were not interested. Also, I asked if they had much success with the clever introductory email. I must admit the response took me by suprise.

"yes we have we used to write a long message but oneone would write back and what do you meen bye moderate"

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
I wish I had came back and checked this before responding. I think that 4 yr comment would have stumped them.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
TOPIC: Let's do the email thing again