Let's Talk Beds : Swingers Discussion 41329101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumLet's Talk Beds
TOPIC: Let's Talk Beds
Created by: BacchusnLadywife
Original Starting post for this thread:
The problem with being a swinger is you relate even wholesome activities to swinging. So there we were yesterday at the Innkeepers Bed Race around Cathedral Square. Through all the hilarity, Bacchus and I are discussing which are the best beds for playing and which of the innkeepers and their staffs we'd like to play with. So what kind of beds do you think are the best for playtime? What other ordinary household fixtures do you like to play on? We love our bed, a four poster, wrought iron canopy, an apalca rug that's sooooo soft and one of our best friend's 30 foot long dining room table that's perfect for Carrier Landings.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I got all caught up in "pink" earlier and forgot the topic. Beaches, pool, hot tubs, boardwalks(with people walking up on us), backyard in the rain during winter, bathroom at a bowling alley, dressing room in the mall those are the more interesting ones. The favorites have mostly been on the living room floor to the soft backlight of the TV. The favorite bed so far has been the one with 3 other couples on it. For the life of me I can't recall much about the bed though.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
hood of the car ,picnic tables, pool,beach,beach deck steps, bar chair, bar bathrooms, corner wall. oh you asked about beds oooops. We used to love our waveless water bed. We prefer a more firm mattress and an even firmer cock for suzy

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
We second the painful in pools idea. Poly, that is the cutest little default picture. Love the pink top and stocking.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
We've tried beds, rugs, carseats, the lawn, in the woods, in swimming pools, hot tubs, and lakes at public beaches (it was pretty dark). Outdoors is fun, but indoors is better. Rugs are fine, but beds are better.

We vote for beds.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
The problem with being a swinger is you relate even wholesome activities to swinging. So there we were yesterday at the Innkeepers Bed Race around Cathedral Square. Through all the hilarity, Bacchus and I are discussing which are the best beds for playing and which of the innkeepers and their staffs we'd like to play with. So what kind of beds do you think are the best for playtime? What other ordinary household fixtures do you like to play on? We love our bed, a four poster, wrought iron canopy, an apalca rug that's sooooo soft and one of our best friend's 30 foot long dining room table that's perfect for Carrier Landings.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Let's Talk Beds