Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Laughing Pussy
TOPIC: Laughing Pussy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 69   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Can you use a vibrator on a funny bone?

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Women respond to things that make them feel comfortable, like being funny, smelling nice, or having tons of money. I don't mean reciting Eddie Murphy Delirious, but if you can make them smile and laugh, her guard goes down some and they feel more comfortable.

More comfortable = closer to you = more likely to get naked with you.

I've been accused of making too many wisecracks DURING sex, however.....

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
I've had one gal who laughs really hard when she comes. She told me about this reflex just as I'm starting to fuck her. Considering how deeply I was invested I couldn't exactly stop! It wasn't like a "I'm watching Red Skelton" laughing hysterically kind of thing. When she came it was definitely convulsive, and so was that excellent sweet snatch of hers.

You know who you are hot stuff, your definitely one of the hottest women I've ever had!!!

Elclust

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
"you fella's will never understand it, but as long as you like it, it's all that matters!" :)

...it took me a long time to figure this out, but you're right!

I am a bit jealous of the women's orgasm... my wife has several different types. The laughing, the crying, the shaking, the iodine wave through her body, the aftershock...

With me it's like my dick is sneezing... don't get me wrong, I like it, but it does appear as though the woman's climax is more intense.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7001 posts)
I laugh constantly, admittedly I find humor where others fails but that's me, ME . I assure you if you can't make me laugh , you won't make me cum. I don't think I've screamed "amuse me more" but I have been accused of speaking in tongues so only those with extremely religious backgrounds have a clue what I said the rest just enjoy it and if they don' t well......Ha ha ha on you. I don't take life serious, why would sex be any different ? Obviously there is a time and place for everything, if it's MY time and MY Place you best bring your sense of humor and if it's your place feel free to ignore me but laugh I will ,without question.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
leeza, thats awesome! I am not one to really show emotion to other people...I am a very, very stealth person in a lot of ways. There are people who probably think i do not like them very much when actually I do...I just tend to keep my thoughts to myself. I have never cried in sex lol. That is awesome that she is able to do that though.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Ahoy, no...i do not laugh during sex. I am a pretty serious person where sex is concerned, I take it seriously. To me, if it is good...it is intense and an experience..and if i feel the need to laugh...that is not a good thing. Outside of the bedroom yes. Inside the bed...keep the stand up for later.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Nothing She, but I am sure somebody will...

I like joking around with Fun, I hope he knows I am not slamming him. :)

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Fje what are you going to do about it huh?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
SLG, if I can make a pussy laugh it makes no never mind to me.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 69   End
TOPIC: Laughing Pussy