Laughing Pussy : Swingers Discussion 1950611041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumLaughing Pussy
TOPIC: Laughing Pussy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 69   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Almost pissing my pants Peg! Classic.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
I laugh at everything; I have a warped family. When my mom died suddenly in Florida, and my brother and I (in total shock and numb) were making the funeral arrangements, we starting giggling at some of the stupid questions the funeral director was asking us, and as she started to present to us the various "packages" from which we could choose.

The woman was so fucking obnoxious and trying the hard sell with all the added "lovely" things that my mother would have wanted that I finally looked at her and said, "throw the bitch in a box and light her up".! My brother did a spit take, the woman asked no more questions and we laughed so hard we literally could not breathe. The healing process had begun.

My mom would have LOVED it!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4920 posts)
A woman who won't laugh or smile is a cold fish to me, no matter how "hot" she might be otherwise.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19062 posts)
I think people who don't laugh a lot are just paranoid others are laughing at them . For me I don't much care if you laugh at me or with me , so long as you're laughing I'm happy. Hell I laugh at myself all the time, you might just as well join me.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5339 posts)
You need to take that to a different thread!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4920 posts)
Who the fuck wants to be in their own tub?

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4920 posts)
Clearly, ic has never needed to view those commercials! All the people have their own tubs....and they are fully dressed in tubs outdoors? The mind boggles.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3874 posts)
That's exactly what I was thinking! That commercial is so odd...

Would that there was a pill to cure Funny Bone ED. Sadly, for most it is a congenital condition and modern science is stumped as to the cure.

Hey, Scandle- do you think endorphin therapy would help Funny Bone ED sufferers?

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3874 posts)
Lol@ Mrs Cincy. I can see the commercial now for the pill to cure it. Two people sitting in bath tubs overlooking a sunset and laughing.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4920 posts)
Are you sure about that, ic? I'm pretty sure I've run across some folks who have either broken or misplaced theirs...

Funny bone ED-- the hidden epidemic.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3874 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 69   End
TOPIC: Laughing Pussy