Laughing Pussy : Swingers Discussion 1950611031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumLaughing Pussy
TOPIC: Laughing Pussy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 69   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My brother and I did the same thing. Peg...we had to, the pain wasnt worth it. At the wake the celebration started an hour in and instead of the wake lasting a few hours it actually lasted til the wee hours of the morning...What a great party it turned out to be...Just what Mom wanted.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
ROTFLMAO @ NK.

Riverside CA
Username hidden
(184 posts)
Old Richard Pryor skit:

Richard - You leaving? Good! Pack your shit and get out! I'll find me some new pussy...

Richard's Wife: If you had two more inches of dick you'd find some new pussy here!

Richard: Uh-uh woman. I know the dick was good to you. If it wasn't good why were you hollerin'!

Richard's Wife: I was hollering to keep from laughing in your face!!!

Something to think about?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2675 posts)
"Fess up, How many of us here are the black sheep of our family"

Nope! I'm the good girl...the easy child who always follows the rules. I am, however, very, very much the black sheep of J's family! They have no idea what to do with me!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3895 posts)
Fess up, How many of us here are the black sheep of our family

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Kind,

I hear that , my family was so fucked up I used to pray I was adopted...no joke !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5385 posts)
we have been with a girl who laughs after she cums. first time was a little strange, like, is that good or bad?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2044 posts)
Never saw a pussy laugh but I have had them wink at me.

Mercersburg PA
Username hidden
(3465 posts)
ic - i am checking my buckshot bullet things too! What a coincidence!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5011 posts)
Peg,

I too laugh at things some people find inappropriate as well as when I am under stress or even in pain. I laughed through the birth of my 2nd child , frankly it I could laugh myself silly or scream myself to insanity...he was an extremely difficult birth. The doctor made some comment or other and I just looked at him like "seriously? you'd rather I cried and screamed ????" About 10 years ago I had a lump removed from my breast. During surgery of that type you are awake just numb . Anyway when she removed the lump she commended that she was pretty sure it wasn't cancer and I was very lucky. I looked at her and said laughingly " Well if it isn't cancer can you put it back in, I need all the help I can get in that area" . Oh my God she went off on me and gave me a lecture about how serious this could have been and I should be grateful etc. etc. When she finally shut up I laughed and said " I am grateful and if you won't put it back in can I get a discount on a single breast implant now since you're in there already?" she was not amused. Poor her ! I was laughing my ass off....yup stress and tension make me giddy too !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5385 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 69   End
TOPIC: Laughing Pussy