Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Laughing Pussy
TOPIC: Laughing Pussy
Created by: Fun_Ahoy
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay. Some chick emails me to say I made her laugh, so now she wants to fuck me. I told her I can't wait to whisper jokes to her pussy.

Ladies, do you like to laugh during sex? Have you ever gotten off to a good giggle? In the throes do you ever scream "Amuse me harder" or anything like that? Tell it, sisters.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 78   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Uriah that ode to the might pussy is sung by every man who loves women and loves sex...and we do love their brains to....

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
lol I've never shot one 4ft before, but I don't use them often, I find 90% of vibes and dildo's painful. Yes I'm weird. We usually get a few laughs on the rare occasion I use any of those benwaa balls or similar. They will not come out, so Trooper ends up having to fish them out, haven't used any in a long time because I followed someone's advice that they would just fall out when I relaxed....20+ hours they were still there and we almost ended up with an ER run.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20230 posts)
Laughing pussy, snapping pussy, squirting pussy, penis-evicting pussy and now a dildo-shooting pussy.....

I see a bawdy song coming down the pike, an "Ode To The Mighty Pussies"

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4485 posts)
Scamp/Nic has some experience with this, especially after our couple's massage when he got me laughing

I also once shot a dildo across the bed about 4 feet or so when I came (while laughing) shocked the hell out of my friends I was with.

He, "what happened?"

She "I dunno, she snatched it out of my hand (pun intended) and then shot it across the room!"

He, "AWESOME!"

Maybe I need to put, "can shoot a dildo across the room with my pussy" in the brag about yo self thread. Can't wait for someone to call me out on it and try to make me do it again!

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2084 posts)
Aisha laughs when she cums, more of a giggle. She is the only woman in our group that does that and the only one i have even know that giggles when she cum..

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
Much better than a crotchmudgen, just sayin'

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5618 posts)
you go....shelly

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(9533 posts)
If the pussy laughs, snaps, squirts or in any other way forces a penis out.......the pussy's owner acts quickly to reconnect.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4485 posts)
Men, have you ever encountered a pussy that laughs so hard it pushes your cock right out? Even better than snapping pussy. Only chicks in the "fantastic fuck" category have them.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11920 posts)
Alright by me!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20230 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 78   End
TOPIC: Laughing Pussy