Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Latest received or given Pussy Licking
TOPIC: Latest_received_or_given_Pussy_Licking
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 82  Next »
91 to 100 of 812
User Details are only visible to members.
you go shelly ha ha

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11798 posts)
While I respect an individual's preference for what they opt to call something {AND I expect the same courtesy}; my thought is that the definition of "classy" probably does not include posting publicly about the frequency of one's {insert your name choice} lickings in a forum thread titled and dedicated to "Pussy Lickings."

FYI: I just bumped a very old forum thread called something like "names for hers" and it's dedicated to / filled with alternative names for vaginas. Some of those names make "pussy" sound prim and proper in comparison.

@Scamp, I regularly suck cock, dick and penis. {"pee pee" brings to mind potty training, not blow jobs.lol} ;-)

Mrs. Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4922 posts)
So now there's style points assigned to describing cunnilingus? So please tell us. Do you prefer to say you suck cock, dick, penis or pee pee? We wouldn't want to sound like classless swingers. Lmao

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3343 posts)
Yes Mike, like BigDuke and NiceGuy have shown, Kitty or the "Y" are a lot classier than coming out and just saying p***y. I enjoy these two along with a couple more as wise elders or more experienced people in the life style. You may learn a few things in forums.

Bethany Beach DE
Username hidden
(251 posts)
Mike say Kitty ,sounds better honey This weekend for sure Studmuffin been away on business and sweetie pie here need 's some attention

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6198 posts)
Looking forward to licking some pussy this weekend.

Phila PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I had the pleasure of dining at the "Y" last night and again this morning. One of my favorite dinning spots .......... Oh Yeah

Dover DE
Username hidden
(808 posts)
poor Inez :(

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11798 posts)
Looks like midday tomorrow will be eating at the y . . . .

Haverhill MA
Username hidden
(370 posts)
Got that right sweetie and Friday nite too

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6198 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 82  Next »
91 to 100 of 812
TOPIC: Latest received or given Pussy Licking
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.