Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Latest received or given Pussy Licking
TOPIC: Latest_received_or_given_Pussy_Licking
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 100  Next »
62 to 71 of 992
User Details are only visible to members.
Last night in the hottub at Caliente by our gorgeous friend "Aura". I was already 2 orgasms in courtesy of Scamp by the time she got to me. Scamp practically had to carry me back to the room I was so wonderfully wobbly.

~rabbit~.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5690 posts)
Just now. What a fantastic way to start a day!

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(652 posts)
In the early morning hours today. What a wonderful way to wake up! SB is a master.

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(2813 posts)
I heard it about the same time I started gagging.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21875 posts)
Anyone else hear that whooshing sound?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14039 posts)
init4fun10, at our parties everyone plays with everyone else. This is the fun of having a party with full swap couples. all you and your lady need to do is get naked and join in and you can play with everyone else to.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6075 posts)
Rugs are made for walking on.

Mrs U.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5922 posts)
Ncal...That's why I don't want to attend the same parties as you. Your prodigious body hair allows you to score at least 75? of the women at any party. Leaves slim pickings for the rest of is mere mortals..

Username hidden
(264 posts)
My jaw is tired from licking so much pussy at Sea Mountain for the last two days.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6075 posts)
You sure do. We'll all get together

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(1215 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 100  Next »
62 to 71 of 992
TOPIC: Latest received or given Pussy Licking
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.