Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Latest received or given Pussy Licking
TOPIC: Latest_received_or_given_Pussy_Licking
« Prev  1 ...  26.1  27.1  28.1  29.1  30.1  31.1  32.1  33.1  34.1  35.1  ... 86  Next »
302 to 311 of 852
User Details are only visible to members.
Every night and every morning, including today. Today is her birthday, so it was an extra special orgasm.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(1 post)
Awww! that makes a good start and finish to a nice weekend!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11772 posts)
Latest received? This afternoon, with a beautifully sunny day, 70 degrees, and a hot tub to keep me warm. Mr. Scandle said it was interesting to note that my lips were warmer than inside my pussy. Gotta love me some afternoon delight before we head to a neighbor's cookout!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11478 posts)
wish you were here shelly id have you for dessert

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12380 posts)
About an hour ago. . .

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5179 posts)
Last night!

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Tonight. Several times!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
I didn't get to handle the guest Mrs. last night too much from a pussy-licking standpoint. By the time the girls had their fun she was so ready to be fucked there wasn't much in the way of foreplay.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25118 posts)
Welcome back sexy lady! Muah!

I am due for one very very soon from my honey. Bent over and tied you say, hhmm we might have to explore that some more in depth BonisDuo. ;)

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5179 posts)
Oh a lovely licking for me last night! First in the shower, then after Hubs tied me and bent me over.

And last given was 2 weeks ago, man do I love feeling a womans thighs quiver and clamp down on my head!!! ;-)

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  26.1  27.1  28.1  29.1  30.1  31.1  32.1  33.1  34.1  35.1  ... 86  Next »
302 to 311 of 852
TOPIC: Latest received or given Pussy Licking
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.