Latest received or given Pussy Licking : Swingers Discussion 21172210271
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumLatest received or given Pussy Licking
TOPIC: Latest received or given Pussy Licking
GoTo Page: Less ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... More 
Start   271 to 280 of 596   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Count me in that column, too....I've not squirted to date and don't foresee it happening, either. Besides, the more I've read up on it, there's no plausible explaination for the volume except the obvious. Not knocking it, just saying it's not my thing.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
"Damn PG and I had my heart set on working that sweetness over. ;) "

Didn't say you couldn't handsome. Its not like I hate having my pussy licked, just not one of those girls who likes it licked forever, I don't need 20 minutes of licking to get my motor running.

And at risk of having even more SM's mark me off their fantasy list today, I also do not squirt.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17717 posts)
Too tall.....I rarely admit it on here due to the controversy, but I am very much an accomplished squirter. Every man that's ever experienced it has totally loved it. It's like confirmation of a job well done....like that of a man ejaculating. Now, having said that, I'm sure there will be loads of rebuttals on this topic!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
As a dedicated Muffdiver, I take pride in getting a woman on an orgasmic plateau and keep her there. I love a good face washing from an accomplished squirter. Sexiest thing is to get her there and watch her eyes roll back and thrashing from spasm after spasm

Algonquin IL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Inkd.....from my experience, most men love to give a good pussy licking. Sounds like you agree!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Hmmmm, Cum4me.....it's all based on chemistry, whether we "click" or not. We might have to meet in person to check out that chemistry I'm speaking of. By the way, I'll bring my "doorbell" with me....

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Naughty: I am a sm. How does one become a fav sm?

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(283 posts)
Ah, gotcha! Personally, I like it all.....especially giving. When I said I'd had my pussy licked all those times, I didn't mean that was all I had! That was merely part of the whole package! I can orgasm from oral or intercourse, so it's all good for me! This weekend just turned out to be a very erotic one, with a fantasy come true with a fave sm Friday night, & then revisiting it with my husband last night. As I said somewhere on the fora, I'm a very happy girl today!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Oh, dear!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
I meant all that pussy licking. Not something I like a lot of no matter how good the guy is at it. Don't get me wrong, I like it but just as a brief warm up. This is one area I would much rather give then receive at least as far as a daily thing. It is rarely part of our foreplay personally, although I give him oral almost daily. I have never thought to myself "man I wish someone would lick my pussy" where about 50x a day I think "man I wish someone would fuck me right now".

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17717 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... More 
Start   271 to 280 of 596   End
TOPIC: Latest received or given Pussy Licking