Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Latest received or given Pussy Licking
TOPIC: Latest_received_or_given_Pussy_Licking
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 81  Next »
21 to 30 of 803
User Details are only visible to members.
Got a little intense last nite ,its a special day ,he ask me to marry him on New Years eve, so its a very loving day. So 36 years later the flame is burning Happy New Year every one

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(5811 posts)
both! a lovely lady took the initiative. (she even asked me if it was going to wind up in the forums---wink!)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9650 posts)
Last night He licks me for over 20 minutes until I cant take it anymore Then I roll over and sleep like a baby. That is one reason that I married him as he just loved to lick pussy.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(227 posts)
Last night was eaten out with passion, my love juices was all over his face and sheets that they had to be cleaned before I left his place. MMMmmmm I get wet just thinking about it .......

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(425 posts)
PG, your post made me sad...i volunteer to help, along with rabbit.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9650 posts)
Did both yesterday morning. We both woke up early and and figured we would play some before going shopping.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1258 posts)
OMG im clairvoyant ha ha

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11691 posts)
PG there are lots of ladies here that will volunteer to give you instructions :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11691 posts)
PG- I can totally help you in your instruction. I'm a patient teacher with a hands on approach. I can also be terribly strict when necessary yet quick in giving rewards for good performances ;^)~

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
I'm going to have to learn to give if I ever want to post in this thread again.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20871 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 81  Next »
21 to 30 of 803
TOPIC: Latest received or given Pussy Licking
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.