Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Latest received or given Blow Job
TOPIC: Latest_received_or_given_Blow_Job
« Prev  1 ...  92.1  93.1  94.1  95.1  96.1  97.1  98.1  99.1  100.1  101.1  ... 172  Next »
962 to 971 of 1715
User Details are only visible to members.
Nic, drop it. You act like you're some big rock star on the fora when you're nothing but a bully. You are so insecure that you spend all your time building yourself up and knocking others down just so you can feel better about yourself.

I can assure you that you cannot and will not push me around.

So drop it.

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
If Sed or SA were here, they'd probably call for a grudge fuck, but I don't think that's gonna help anyone win their case on this one.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10961 posts)
or Woody Alien, as the case may be.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5906 posts)
You're both nice guys.....let's find a way to get past this. And nobody offer to flip for it, please! Just sayin.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11530 posts)
Nic, you have to give credit to Woody Allen for that last thought.

Woody Allen. An appropriate name for a thread like this.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10961 posts)
Tim, any dude in a MFM stands a chance of "crossing swords", but that is SOOO not in context of "gee, I hope he'll call me later". Please tell me you can see the difference.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11530 posts)
LMAO....you really are a pathetic little twit aren't you? I am quite comfortable in my masculinity and have never had any bi or gay desires unlike you who changed their profile when they weren't getting any action listing themselves as a bi male.

Just come out of the closet already, there are some here that will still fuck you. Hell, you open up your chances to another whole gender so you virtually double your chances of getting laid.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
You say you cross swords but say you're straight.

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Interesting, you say you are bi but aren't interested in guys.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
I would, but I'm not interested in guys. Especially crusty old farts.

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  92.1  93.1  94.1  95.1  96.1  97.1  98.1  99.1  100.1  101.1  ... 172  Next »
962 to 971 of 1715
TOPIC: Latest received or given Blow Job
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.